Fruity NMZ

Fruity

14 hours ago, smurfsup said:

Believe this was pre fixing? let me know if not.

On 29/01/2018 at 4:43 AM, drapi said:

Idk if its just for me, but when i tick 'flick rapid heal' option, it works for well for some time and then starts guzzlin the cake instead of flicking, not sure why it happens or how to fix it

Hmms do you know if it gets trigged after logout/dc/breaks? or if it is just randomly?

On 28/01/2018 at 6:34 PM, UkBenH said:

Script still has issues going through Dom's dialogue.

@Fruity

Apologies, buying which dream? rum/rumble hard? will try get something out today.

And was it just dialog or on the boss panel?

Apologies for inactivity on this script past week or so, some tards trying to mess with website and such so been focusing on protecting that. This also means no trials until further notice.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fruity said:

Hmms do you know if it gets trigged after logout/dc/breaks? or if it is just randomly?

Apologies, buying which dream? rum/rumble hard? will try get something out today.

Apologies for inactivity on this script past week or so, some tards trying to mess with website and such so been focusing on protecting that. This also means no trials until further notice.

its random, i dont take breaks or dc i dont logout either, 1 dream at a time

3 hours ago, Fruity said:

Customizeable hard/normals both have difficulties in the dialogue with Dom.

Edit: It'll right click Dom fine, then won't select a hard/normal custom dream to enter. The boss selection screen part is fine, though I noticed that if you don't have the required quests for one of the pre-made setups(MTD, Demon) it'll stay on that selection screen until logout - where it logs back in and repeats the process.

Edited by UkBenH

Mine is working fine but it won't use spec weapon when Surge comes. It picks up the Power Surge and switches weapon but then it doesn't spec.

The logger only says this

[INFO][Bot #1][02/02 10:21:50 fm]: [InventorySetup] Adding: Granite maul
[INFO][Bot #1][02/02 10:21:50 fm]: [DreamExecutor] Setting Special Weapon: Granite maul

21 minutes ago, Fisk4rn said:

Mine is working fine but it won't use spec weapon when Surge comes. It picks up the Power Surge and switches weapon but then it doesn't spec.

The logger only says this

[INFO][Bot #1][02/02 10:21:50 fm]: [InventorySetup] Adding: Granite maul
[INFO][Bot #1][02/02 10:21:50 fm]: [DreamExecutor] Setting Special Weapon: Granite maul

Shall look into it, do u stand in corners? do you have any 'boost only when speccing' prayers enabled and did it turn them on?

On 31/01/2018 at 3:00 PM, osbotter656 said:

Rock Cake has not been eaten for a few runs, No idea why, it has been checked and is in my inventory. Any ideas?

Do you have breaks, does it only happen after such (if you use?)

After how long aprox did it stop?

On 31/01/2018 at 7:20 AM, skeerrt said:

No issues here!

That said, I start the bot after I'm already in the dream. One dream at a time, few days break inbetween.

@Fruity any plan to add support to flick piety/eagle eye etc

Possibly in the future, not atm but on my list

46 minutes ago, Fruity said:

Shall look into it, do u stand in corners? do you have any 'boost only when speccing' prayers enabled and did it turn them on?

Do you have breaks, does it only happen after such (if you use?)

After how long aprox did it stop?

Possibly in the future, not atm but on my list

I was standing in the center and I did try both with and without prayers and they prayers seemed to work fine.