Fruity NMZ

Fruity

may i have a trail?

trail plss

Will add in a mo

Please do not purchase this script until I confirm that he has fixed this broken script.  Do not spend your hard-earned-money.

More info than 'Bot os bork' would be dandy smile.png Screenshots of the settings you chose, mirror mode or not (as no VIP i guess not but ya know) also what does it say in the logger, what does it say on screen?

Edited by FruityBug

The bot is not broken. It works fine for me, so i think you're doing something wrong.

Seems unfair to just claim the bot is broken.

Nah it's broken, maybe he recently fixed it. I will check up on this for a couple of days and report whether or not the script is good to go, but like I mentioned previously; please do not purchase this script until I confirm script fixed or else you will regret spending 10 dollars.

Guys does it help if i talk say somethhing or move screen manually while botting ? to low the chance of getting banned ?

i guess it would a lil more like a legit accounts but there will always be the chance of a ban when botting

can i get a trial please smile.png

@FruityBug Can i please have a trial? Wanna see how it works out before buying it. Thanks in advance. Looks really good.

Will add trials

does the script support using rockcake to keep hp on 1 instead of prayflicking (rockcake deals dmg through absorptions now)?

It doesnt at this moment but i will be adding it very soon when i get a little bit of time :) . Should only really have to remove the absorption check 

Randomly Moving Camera doesnt work ? i cant see screen moving or something ?

Does it randomly between 1-20mins, this was initially added for people who wanted to do AFK Guthans and keep them logged in

• Deceiver changed the title to Fruity NMZ