Bot Clients?

Hash1mate

Just a thought. Instead of all this mirror client, SRL, no detection stuff etc, wouldn't one idea be to just get rid of the botting client completely and just run scripts using the person's mouse and computer so no bot client is needed? Seems like this has never been done but would be just as, if not more effective than mirror mode. I know ppl wanna use their computers but i'm sure 90% of ppl just afk their pc while botting anyway. I've never seen this been done anywhere in my 8 years on rs so maybe im just bsing and there's a good reason this hasn't been done yet.

Edited by Hash1mate

Offsite done dis already an it sucked

It's been done before, ie robotz in disguise. This type of client would take FOREVER to create

+what about if you want to run more than one bot on a computer, use the Internet while bots?

its called RiD.  and its never going to be released because the project is very big and not very practical

Advertising other bots is not allowed!! There's a reason why I said offsite

It's been done before, ie robotz in disguise. This type of client would take FOREVER to create

+what about if you want to run more than one bot on a computer, use the Internet while bots?

its called RiD.  and its never going to be released because the project is very big and not very practical

EDIT : Deleted cos possible advertising idk but i'm sure the offsite ones mentioned have used SRL

Edited by Hash1mate

RiD is actually AI, which is I think a little different than what you're saying, but how would the bot interact with something if the game isn't injected or reflected?

Color and OCR. Everything the OP wonders about has been done before; although there are some great benefits there are also major setbacks. I'm absolutely obsessed over color, but creating an entire bot around it is very impractical unless you have a TON of time to creating and maintaining it.

• Like 1

Color and OCR. Everything the OP wonders about has been done before; although there are some great benefits there are also major setbacks. I'm absolutely obsessed over color, but creating an entire bot around it is very impractical unless you have a TON of time to creating and maintaining it.

Right I forgot about color based bots. I heard that they were the only bots that didn't break during the bot nuke years back