Not a single legit Magic Script

Out of all Osbot there is not a single legit magic training script that offers curses, superheating, stun-alch, jewelery stringing and a multiple of other spells....

4-5 have closed because they are outdated and only 1 is working for mage training arena. Scripters where are you, please for the love of god release something.

As of currently there's only a high alching script called "APA Auto Alcher" that works legitely. Only Alching.

Edited by Anthony
  • Like 1

Checked there, most of them don't work either. 

I'm not joking.

there is a working alcher stunner and a confuse script.

as for training use an AIO combat

if you dont like what scripters are putting out make your own. if you cant make your own dont bitch about it. if they wanna make it they will make it but talking like a spoiled brat isnt gonna get you anywhere.

there is a working alcher stunner and a confuse script.

as for training use an AIO combat

if you dont like what scripters are putting out make your own. if you cant make your own dont bitch about it. if they wanna make it they will make it but talking like a spoiled brat isnt gonna get you anywhere.

Where? Thinking's scripts are all broken.

Please link me. 

So now saying that there's not a single MAGIC legit script makes me a bitch? That's not logical at all. I'm kindly asking if a scripter can make a legit one, because it's an opportunity.

Edited by Anthony

Out of all Osbot there is not a single legit magic training script that offers curses, superheating, stun-alch, jewelery stringing and a multiple of other spells....

4-5 have closed because they are outdated and only 1 is working for mage training arena. Scripters where are you, please for the love of god release something.

Where? Thinking's scripts are all broken.

Please link me. 

So now saying that there's not a single MAGIC legit script makes me a bitch? That's not logical at all. I'm kindly asking if a scripter can make a legit one, because it's an opportunity.

just look at the way you are speaking no please or thank you. this is a rant. not a request. look at the other requests. it takes time ot properly code last time i checked you dont pick lines of coding off of trees