Requesting A Business Thread for my VPS/Dedi Shop Spending $40 or $50 bucks

RServiceGeeks

I am not looking for an average graphics artist I'm simply looking for the best. I need someone who can put my words on paper with artwork, looking for specificity and a very business appealing layout. Its going to be a pretty big layout which is why I am paying so much for it. Specifically not looking for a GFX artist who only can work 30-45 minutes on work a day. I am very impatient once my money has paid for something. I do not want a pre made layout or anything like that I was something design like none other that no one else has. Anyways contact me if you have the time to do it.

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO WORK ON MY WORK AND MY WORK ALONE DO NOT ADD ME.  

Not quick at all has not responded to me in 24 hours. 

I started working on the layout as we agreed. I worked for like 3 hours till 2AM till I had to go to bed. While I was sleeping and working my morning shift, you had my Skype contact deleted. And why? Because I could not give you update when I was sleeping, obvious isn´t it?

If you really think someone with graphical and magical skills will cast you a professional layout that big for your business from the scratch in hour or two,  you´re a lunatic. 

I hope you find an artist willing to try and waste his time trying to fill your egoistic demand in a no time, like I wasted with you. Best of luck.

With all my love,

Reffy

• Like 9

I started working on the layout as we agreed. I worked for like 3 hours till 2AM till I had to go to bed. While I was sleeping and working my morning shift, you had my Skype contact deleted. And why? Because I could not give you update when I was sleeping, obvious isn´t it?

If you really think someone with graphical and magical skills will cast you a professional layout that big for your business from the scratch in hour or two,  you´re a lunatic. 

I hope you find an artist willing to try and waste his time trying to fill your egoistic demand in a no time, like I wasted with you. Best of luck.

With all my love,

Reffy

Actually I waited about 10 hours. 

• 4 weeks later...

With all my love,

Reffy

I had issues with him too, he told me basically nothing about what he wanted until I finished then said he wanted something completely different.  All he offered to pay was $15 if you pay low amounts then you're going to have to expect lower quality. I refused to redo it for $15 and told him that he ruined that relationship so he deleted me.  Never doing business with this guy again and I'd recommend people be careful when doing work for him. -1.