Some users cannot post on my MM thread

RServiceGeeks

Is it me or does it say topic is locked ?

Hmmm yes says locked for some users not for me though. 

They need a certain amount of PC to post on a MM thread.

I made a thread to oppose it but it just got ignored.

Weird 1 user was able to post and the other wasn't. 

There is a 100 post count requirement to buy and sell accounts i'm assuming that is why it is locked for users without the required amount.

Cant the permissions be edited for the Middleman section ONLY. I'm sure they can considering this is IPB and I've used the software myself once or twice. The permissions can be edited for that specific node, thinking it should be simply because new users with under one hundred  post count always need Middlemen for there trades also just like I just MMed a trade where only one user was able to post on my thread so pretty much its a security issue for the middleman. 

Cant the permissions be edited for the Middleman section ONLY. I'm sure they can considering this is IPB and I've used the software myself once or twice. The permissions can be edited for that specific node, thinking it should be simply because new users with under one hundred  post count always need Middlemen for there trades also just like I just MMed a trade where only one user was able to post on my thread so pretty much its a security issue for the middleman. 

It can be easily altered by the admin or whoever has the access to the IPB. But like i said i attempted to change this but i was ignored so i don't think they'll change it anytime soon

If you're having problems, just do what I do - Ask users to post in Skype, post it up for them and ask them to like the comment so it shows they agree, then take a screenshot of it and upload it to Skype so that there is evidence that they agree'ed to your terms if something falls back on you.

If you're having problems, just do what I do - Ask users to post in Skype, post it up for them and ask them to like the comment so it shows they agree, then take a screenshot of it and upload it to Skype so that there is evidence that they agree'ed to your terms if something falls back on you.

All that extra work we would have to do for something so simply to change though. The fact is post count has nothing to do with MiddleMan. 

Permissions would need to be set to: 

View this forum: Registered

Post in this forum: 100 pc

Reply in this forum: Anyone

All that extra work we would have to do for something so simply to change though. The fact is post count has nothing to do with MiddleMan. 

Permissions would need to be set to: 

View this forum: Registered

Post in this forum: 100 pc

Reply in this forum: Anyone

The reason we cannot do this at the moment is because @Maldesto is on vacation and none of mods have access to these permissions atm. We will bring it up when he is back :)

• Like 1