Custom hop method

Markoz

world number, type of world, area of world

Why would you only use half the data if you can have it all?

And Enums are more clear the arrays ... biggrin.png

Well enum allows you to store extra things such as whether or not the world is pvp etc, idk, an enum would probably be more useful generally

you see now if you think of it like that then ofc i would use an enum.  The op is asking for another way. I just thought he wanted like a list of worlds he can choose from. He creates and array of the worlds he would like to hop to. Now if he wants to get fancy then use the enum.

• Like 1

But for example:

How would I check if I am in the world selection screen or the login screen?

If there are no interface ids then you'd probably need to use colourpicker to read a pixel value on the screen. For example the world selectionez screen has a black background. If you read a group of pixels around the bottom left corner for example, then if they are all black (0,0,0) exactly, then you can determine that you're on the world selection screen.

Apa

If there are no interface ids then you'd probably need to use colourpicker to read a pixel value on the screen. For example the world selectionez screen has a black background. If you read a group of pixels around the bottom left corner for example, then if they are all black (0,0,0) exactly, then you can determine that you're on the world selection screen.

Apa

Good idea. Thank you :)