Unsure which rock crab script to use!

Judi QQ

The problem with the trials (which I've got) Is I don't really know what i'm looking for APA seems to be the best however it fails to hop if a cannon is in the world, it just hops back to the same world then is stuck in a loop of logging in to just detect a cannon in the same world (I know that's only a small flaw and i don't need to tick the option.) However I want to be able to sit back and go to uni for hours and chill without having to worry if my account is stuck in a loop.

Also how hard is it to actually script? On an unrelated note, I've studied A2 Computing and BTEC IT, and can create complex programs with my coding knowledge thus far, however i'm not sure how much of a step up it is to create a good script so any advice would be useful  if it's worth learning (worth as in for entertainment and to enhance my skills, not money)

The problem with the trials (which I've got) Is I don't really know what i'm looking for APA seems to be the best however it fails to hop if a cannon is in the world, it just hops back to the same world then is stuck in a loop of logging in to just detect a cannon in the same world (I know that's only a small flaw and i don't need to tick the option.) However I want to be able to sit back and go to uni for hours and chill without having to worry if my account is stuck in a loop.

Also how hard is it to actually script? On an unrelated note, I've studied A2 Computing and BTEC IT, and can create complex programs with my coding knowledge thus far, however i'm not sure how much of a step up it is to create a good script so any advice would be useful  if it's worth learning (worth as in for entertainment and to enhance my skills, not money)

Please correct me if I am wrong but as far as I know, the world hopping is client based.