Support Kennen thoughts?

TheRealSwaps

Thats not a support. I hate people who pick odd supports and then just build fully their role... for instance every nidalee goes full AP instead of buying ITEMS for their according ROLE...

I was going support build until we got 4 kills early and snowball , if you snowball you can do whatever you want basically.

Leaves your team squishy with no way of protecting the carries. Play this at a high level and you'd probs get steamrolled. 

You would be surprised how well the Kennen ult zones out the enemy team. As soon as you ult and flash into the team , the other team have to make a decision if they want to fight in the ult or run away. In solo queue its pretty hard to communicate so I think its good.

Im playing in gold 1 elo.   

Thats not a support. I hate people who pick odd supports and then just build fully their role... for instance every nidalee goes full AP instead of buying ITEMS for their according ROLE...

Agreed. Support kennen doesnt really do anything for your team. I prefer supports with alot of cc such as thresh or leona.

Edited by Virgin

It's not great, it's not horrible, it all depends on how you play.

Has great AoE damage and decent CC but your forced to stick closer to middle of the back instead of in the direct middle because you have to be around your adc. So you won't be doing as much.

And you really didn't need biscuit. And get the blue support item. you could get FoTM if you really wanted to on him tho.  

players forget players make meta and not riot. 

lulu top