Question on Chain Ban

Emperios

One question. Okay Let say i create 10 account under 1 IP (VPN) and start botting until i reached the stat i want and purchase proxy for each account to bot, will i get chain ban? Do they ban all my 10 account in one shot? 

They probably will ban them all at once to be honest the objective is to not have the accounts on the same IP to block the chain ban. Now if you make them from TUT island by hand from the same IP and then you bot them on proxies or a different IP then you will not get chain banned. How do I know this " simply because I have tried it" 

Also if you need hand done account training contact me I have some already pre made hand done. 

They probably will ban them all at once to be honest the objective is to not have the accounts on the same IP to block the chain ban. Now if you make them from TUT island by hand from the same IP and then you bot them on proxies or a different IP then you will not get chain banned. How do I know this " simply because I have tried it" 

Also if you need hand done account training contact me I have some already pre made hand done. 

I was going to purchase private proxy for each account to bot but i was wondering if i could start creating account now to save time compare with using 1 proxy to create 1 account. It will took some time to finish all 10 account and is quite troublesome.

I was going to purchase private proxy for each account to bot but i was wondering if i could start creating account now to save time compare with using 1 proxy to create 1 account. It will took some time to finish all 10 account and is quite troublesome.

add me on skype james.horvak-easygoldstop  I have a solution to your problems im sure you might be interested. 

It is better to make like 3 accounts each IP adress, depending what you use the accounts for.

One tip, do not bot tutorial island, it is better to do it legit :)

Oh ya. Do they look at the creation IP or current IP? If they chain ban because of creation IP that mean those who selling more than 3 account might involve other account too. Let say I bought one account from one seller and the seller is IP flagged before and he went to bot other account. So end up banned does it affect rest of the account? Since is under same creation IP. Edited by Emperios

They most likely will not chain ban based on IP because people could play at work, school, or any place that has public wifi where many people are potentially playing. They will, however, likely flag all those accounts on the IP and watch them for a few weeks.

Thanks for the answer. I think maximum 2 account per IP will be safe for botting.