ProjectPact's Mule Trader

ProjectPact

Mule Trader

~Introducing the easiest way to transfer items from a bot to a mule~

Added to OSRS Script Factory for FREE:

uoVlspe.png

YOU ONLY RUN THE SCRIPT ON THE BOT ACCOUNTS, NOT THE MULE! IN THE EXAMPLE, YOU WILL SEE THAT ONLY ONE OF THE CLIENTS HAS THE SCRIPT ACTUALLY RUNNING, THE OTHER IS ME PERSONALLY INTERACTING WITH IT, AS IF A PLAYER IS TRADING WITH ME INSTEAD OF MY BOTTED ACCOUNT.

How does it work?

The biggest pain in the butt is transferring all your botted items to your mule. It can get confusing, become a hassle, and take a little bit of time. With this script, it's as easy and entering the name you want to trade with, and what items you would like. This is such an easy way to do things because no one logs onto OSBot with their mules (hopefully), so you are able to remain on the RuneScape client while you transfer your stuff without going back to your bot while he trades you. 

You may also go ahead and start the Mule Trader script before your mule is even logged in! What will happen is that your bot wont trade your mule until he is visible, so he will basically be idle until your main mule is tradable, then he will approach the mule and trade him. Another cool feature about this script is that it will note all your items, ensuring it will be able to get everything! I absolutely LOVE this script because of how easy it is to transfer between accounts now! 

Have a long list of items you want to trade over for multiple accounts and don't want to keep retyping the items to trade? The GUI allows for copy and paste, so no need to keep retyping! Just write it down once on a notepad, and then copy and paste without a hassle! A save feature is on its way, so the copy and paste method is just temporary! :)

Features:

- Flawless state switching

- Waits until your mule is in sight before attempting to trade

- Notes all items before trading

- Easy to use GUI

- Supports transferring multiple items at once

- If mule is not in sight, he will "sleep" until he is

- You can either start script with items in inventory, or in bank

Edited by ProjectPact
  • Like 7
  • Heart 1