Armadyl Cbow+DFS/Odium Ward or Toxic Blowpipe for NMZ afk Range training?

NoahTheWeebWolf

I intend to finally afk train range in the NMZ after my great success getting 99 str,att,def and hp.

However, while I have more than enough gp for all these weapons/armor I need to know what's the best setup for afk training range in the nmz.

Before Toxic blowpipe, came out I was advised broad bolts+Armadyl Cbow and DFS would be best but with Toxic Blowpipe on the scene I have to wonder if the former still holds true.

So what is this best equipment set up for training range afk in NMZ?

Thanks in advance

ps

I already have void range+Archer ring(I),Fury amulet and Ranger boots so there's no need to mention those.

What level ammo for Blow pipe? Also is blow pipe ultimately cheaper than DFS/Armadyl Cbow?

Lastly will not having the dfs make a significant difference on how frequently I will have to replenish my absorption points?

Use mithril darts for the Blowpipe. It's a bit more expensive to load the blowpipe, but it's totally worth it and still cheap. When you use absorb potion, the ultimate goal is to have your HP at 1, and flick use Rapid Heal prayer(resets the HP restoration timer). When you're at 1 hp the mobs will only be able to maximum hit you of that number, so your potions will last a lot longer. To get your HP down to 1 - use first rock cake until you're at 51 HP and afterwards use absorb potion to down your HP to 1. I'd also recommend to use overloads, they'll get you more EXP/h. I recommend to watch a YT guide to get a hunch of the idea. It's extremely easy to manage.

Edited by Zebrafon

Use mithril darts for the Blowpipe. It's a bit more expensive to load the blowpipe, but it's totally worth it and still cheap. When you use absorb potion, the ultimate goal is to have your HP at 1, and flick use Rapid Heal prayer(resets the HP restoration timer). When you're at 1 hp the mobs will only be able to maximum hit you of that number, so your potions will last a lot longer. To get your HP down to 1 - use first absorb potion until you're at 51 HP and afterwards use rock cake to down your HP to 1 and then use the absorb potion. I'd also recommend to use overloads, they'll get you more EXP/h. I recommend to watch a YT guide to get a hunch of the idea. It's extremely easy to manage.

Woulda suggested that, but he wants "afkable" solution.