2 day ban

Yggdrasil

I was spared. If you haven't, try this.

0: Use Mirror Mode

1: Get a fresh IP and for good measure (no VPN).. spoof your HWID

2: Make new account. You can use same payment details as past accounts.

3: Play accounts legitimately for 100+ hours total. edit: (THIS IS BEFORE YOU BOT FOR THE FIRST TIME ON THAT ACCOUNT)

4: Before choosing a bot to use: make sure that 1: it's a premium bot 2: its forums aren't littered with "i got banned" 3: it has some dynamic antiban and 4: That it is mirror-mode compatible.

5: Before botting: skill the same thing that your about to bot for at least 2 hours, don't go to commonly banned areas to bot.

6: While you use the bot: watch it for at least an hour (discontinue use if it bugs out), try not to do more than 8 hours of botting a day/6 hours straight, and don't use regular interval sleeps built into your account settings. Instead, manually log your accounts on and off.

7: Although I haven't done this EVERY time, after you're done botting, skill the same thing you just botted for 1+ hours.

This is what I've done to avoid bans so far on my 2 accounts. Probably got 2m+ xp in the past week.

Why skill legit for 100+ hours/why skill legitimately 2 hours before/after botting? I have a Ban Theory . Because bots use random number generators for most everything, the graphs they produce become typical and can be profiled across all users. If you spoof this graph the bots produce with your own legitimate input (that is you skilling legitimately), this will, in theory, throw the detection off.

I know people have accomplished FAR MORE than 2m xp in one week with that bots and haven't been banned. I'm simply supplying you with what has been successful for me.

Not fool-proof, but it's worked for me so far. Give it a shot :s

Edited by boatsb4hose
  • Like 1

3: Play accounts legitimately for 100+ hours total. edit: (THIS IS BEFORE YOU BOT FOR THE FIRST TIME ON THAT ACCOUNT)

4: Before choosing a bot to use: make sure that 1: it's a premium bot 2: its forums aren't littered with "i got banned" 3: it has some dynamic antiban and 4: That it is mirror-mode compatible.

5: Before botting: skill the same thing that your about to bot for at least 2 hours, don't go to commonly banned areas to bot.

6: While you use the bot: watch it for at least an hour (discontinue use if it bugs out), try not to do more than 8 hours of botting a day/6 hours straight, and don't use regular interval sleeps built into your account settings. Instead, manually log your accounts on and off.

7: Although I haven't done this EVERY time, after you're done botting, skill the same thing you just botted for 1+ hours.

This is what I've done to avoid bans so far on my 2 accounts. Probably got 2m+ xp in the past week.

Why skill legit for 100+ hours/why skill legitimately 2 hours before/after botting? I have a Ban Theory . Because bots use random number generators for most everything, the graphs they produce become typical and can be profiled across all users. If you spoof this graph the bots produce with your own legitimate input (that is you skilling legitimately), this will, in theory, throw the detection off.

I know people have accomplished FAR MORE than 2m xp in one week with that bots and haven't been banned. I'm simply supplying you with what has been successful for me.

I use mirror client only. My account was played legitimately for a while, before I botted on it. It went 20 days or so without a ban. I mixed up playing legitly and botting, not botting for more than 9 hours usually. I like to think I bot smart, but thanks for the advice. smile.png

Edit: I only use premium scripts, btw

Edited by SaveEdit

I follow a large majority of these tips and have had great results with my botting so far.

Gl guys

Why skill legit for 100+ hours/why skill legitimately 2 hours before/after botting? I have a Ban Theory . Because bots use random number generators for most everything, the graphs they produce become typical and can be profiled across all users. If you spoof this graph the bots produce with your own legitimate input (that is you skilling legitimately), this will, in theory, throw the detection off.

I've gotten 4m, check m8