I'm blue da ba dee...

Botre

Oh man i'm aspiring to be where you are man !!. I am just getting into serious botting but I've dove in head first and am optimistic for my future in Gold Farming,Scriptmaking, Ect. Congratulations on all your success brother (I hope to be making a similar post a year from now) 

Best of luck.

Edited by Spacecowboy
  • Like 1

About one year ago I knew nothing about programming.

I took one programming logic class and the most difficult thing we went over were loops and arrays. Any ideas where I should start learning more? I'd like to script bots, so is there any area I should focus particularly on?

List websites/videos or whatever that you think I should take advantage of.

How can I start applying my knowledge to botting right now? I'd really like to do some hands on work

I took one programming logic class and the most difficult thing we went over were loops and arrays. Any ideas where I should start learning more? I'd like to script bots, so is there any area I should focus particularly on?

List websites/videos or whatever that you think I should take advantage of.

How can I start applying my knowledge to botting right now? I'd really like to do some hands on work

You know about loops and arrays, thats more than I knew when I started.

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/58775-a-beginners-guide-to-writing-osbot-scripts-where-to-get-started-by-apaec/

For coding scripts, it's often quite hard when you start to relate your java knowledge in the osbot context. In that tutorial I use a state-based framework. Just take advantage of the framework to experiment with your own methods and code and i'm sure you'll be able to figure it out :)

apaec