Need Help

Silver Knight

Something strange happened.I cant login to my account saying invalid username or password.First i thought it was hacked so i tried to reset the password using the mail.I got the mail and changed the password but still cant login.Strange thing is password recovery mail was saying

Hi character name unavailable,

We recieved your request bla bla..

Does this mean my account just got deleted somehow?

Also I never shared my login details anywhere but in osbot account login.E-mail was only used for runescape and it isnt hacked im sure.Noone knows my login irl.

Something strange happened.I cant login to my account saying invalid username or password.First i thought it was hacked so i tried to reset the password using the mail.I got the mail and changed the password but still cant login.Strange thing is password recovery mail was saying

Hi character name unavailable,

We recieved your request bla bla..

Does this mean my account just got deleted somehow?

Also I never shared my login details anywhere but in osbot account login.E-mail was only used for runescape and it isnt hacked im sure.Noone knows my login irl.

Did you bot on it?

Jagex does delete/remove accounts sometimes due to strong offenses.

When my account got deleted for botting I hit them up with a message and said I couldnt access my account anymore and ended up getting a 2 day ban instead of a perm because my account was pretty old and first offence ever on it. You should try it biggrin.png

I see sad.png .I will try sending a message but it was 1 week old so i dont think i will get a second chance biggrin.png

You account is probably deleted because of botting.

They do that sometimes... Saw this before sad.png

Harsh way to punish botters .. :s

Yeah way too cold.. even for Jagex's standarts hehebiggrin.png

When my account got deleted for botting I hit them up with a message and said I couldnt access my account anymore and ended up getting a 2 day ban instead of a perm because my account was pretty old and first offence ever on it. You should try it biggrin.png

Well it actually worked haha biggrin.png .I thought it was a goner for sure.I got 2 day ban instead

• Like 1