Question

Woody

Well there was a huge debate over this, and I'm pretty sure there is already a free AIO fletcher unless vlad made his premium. If you don't release it on the SDN though it's free game.

It was just an example since there are already premium fletching scripts.

I'm not releasing an AIO fletching script.

I'm not allowed to release a premium AIO script if there's already a free one?

You can do this ^ but it wont sell very well unless the free one is broken/bad

But you cannot release a free version of a premium script.

I'm not planing on releasing any premium scripts. I want to release free scripts.

I find it pity that some people release scripts as premium when it should be for free. Like ghoul killer for instance sleep.png

Poorly maintained scripts should not be premium

What's wrong with having a script which is easy to code as a premium one? the fact that it is premium guarentees the userbase is lower and the script is well maintained. This cannot be said for free scripts

Oh boy, I can tell that you've not been around when rsbot was the most popular bot. So many good, free scripts made by kind people.

What's wrong with having a script which is easy to code as a premium one? 

Easy to make should be free, because it's easy to make it.

Hard to make should be premium if wanted, because the person devote a lot of their free time to the project; should be rewarded. wink.png

*gets popcorn*

Well there was a huge debate over this, and I'm pretty sure there is already a free AIO fletcher unless vlad made his premium. If you don't release it on the SDN though it's free game.

Within' this it mentions AIO scripts that are free are not allowed. If yours truly is an AIO than I would probably say you need to make it premium.

Someone clarify this:

aYhQpig.png

Apparently you can't release a premium script if there's a free script of it, gl guise

• Like 2