Gold farms

hellokitty44

Quick question, people that are currently running multiple accounts for a gold farm, considering you cant use proxies with mirror client are they just using the normal client and using proxies that way and hoping they dont get banned ?

cheers

why not just use a browser based proxy or get a plugin for it... wouldn't that do the same thing

why not just use a browser based proxy or get a plugin for it... wouldn't that do the same thing

i thought the same thing but i saw a post by one of the devs saying that it would not work

It should be possible, just route the traffic from/to jp2launcher.exe (the RS applet) through the proxy. There's a guide here somewhere on using proxifier to do this kind of stuff.

yeh there is a guide but its only to get 1 account running at a time. cant figure out how to do several at the same time

i thought the same thing but i saw a post by one of the devs saying that it would not work

yeh there is a guide but its only to get 1 account running at a time. cant figure out how to do several at the same time

several mirrors at a time;

Osbuddy +rs official client and 2 mirror clients. but that would give you like 70-100% CPU usage 

several mirrors at a time;

Osbuddy +rs official client and 2 mirror clients. but that would give you like 70-100% CPU usage 

CPU usage does not bother me

but that would just run run 2 accounts via the mirror client would it not?  as in 1 mirror client using osbuddy and 1 mirror client using rs official client ?

Browser based proxy = HTTP proxy that will only forward HTTP traffic through it and will not forward UDP traffic that the runescape game engine produces.