Stay logged in help

Gnomedesto

I would rather not say what I'm doing necessarily, but take this example almost parallel to my situation. Don't ask "well, why would you do that" cuz i'm not actually doing it.

anyhow

Imagine splashing a caged demon, ogre, or monk with an autocast wind strike. Because it's caged, it doesn't attack back. So this means after 5 minutes, you will be logged out.

Does anyone have any suggestions as how to stay logged in while splashing in the circumstance listed above?

Without an autoclicker or some high-risk shit.

Was thinking maybe record my mouse for about an hour, clicking every 5 minutes or so and replay that. 

Question was answered, but now I have an additional question that I posted below but will bring up here:

You know what I just realized...I could load any script and not even start the script and it will work. This is because something built into OSBot's system moves the camera every couple times a minute with or without the script being started.

Like right now, I just loaded a woodcutting script and didn't press start. It won't do any woodcutting of course, but OSbot will turn the camera and keep me logged in.

My next question tho is, I don't want it to run for the full 6 hour cap an account can stay logged in. With the script not actually having started, will it log me out after whatever I set it to?

Solved: Load a script but don't start it and if that account you're logged in with has a break/sleep time, it still sleeps/breaks without the script actually being started

Edited by boatsb4hose

Always glad to help m8 smile.png

You know what I just realized...I could load any script and not even start the script and it will work. This is because something built into OSBot's system moves the camera every couple times a minute with or without the script being started.

Like right now, I just loaded a woodcutting script and didn't press start. It won't do any woodcutting of course, but OSbot will turn the camera and keep me logged in.

My next question tho is, I don't want it to run for the full 6 hour cap an account can stay logged in. With the script not actually having started, will it log me out after whatever I set it to?

Edited by boatsb4hose

It should still log you out at your set time but I see no problem with using the full 6 hr window.