Quitting a Job

Thatlong_d

My goal is that I can get enough income from gold farming that I can quit one of my jobs to have enough time to focus on college. As of this current moment, I have $33 invested into botting starting on april 1st. I currently have not made 1m from any of the bots as I have them all getting preped to farm. I have 1 account that started hunting grey chins yesterday. Once He get 1.2m.. I will add another members bot... And so on. :) Lets see if I can make back my $33 by May 1st when My scripts and VIP need renewed. If I can do that much.. I am gunna invest in a VPN... Then they sky is the limit. :)

Don't quit your job for something unpredictable.. What if you quit your job and jagex bans all your accounts and/or your method gets fucked for some reason?

You never know what the banrate will be and so you won't have a stable income with osbot. If i was you i would just see the money you get from rs as something extra smile.png

Anyway, good luck!

Edited by Theodore Bagwell
  • Like 2

Was thinking at least 48 running on shifts to with breaks. All would be mirror. I currently have TWO jobs, so quitting one would be fine as of now anyways. I just use the one I would be leaving for spending money. So if this tanks some, then so be it. If it has growth.. I have growth :). Quitting my second job will happen no matter what, because I am future co-owner of the 1st business I work for. My step dad has his own business and we are gaining new customers by the week. :)

My goal is that I can get enough income from gold farming that I can quit one of my jobs to have enough time to focus on college. As of this current moment, I have $33 invested into botting starting on april 1st. I currently have not made 1m from any of the bots as I have them all getting preped to farm. I have 1 account that started hunting grey chins yesterday. Once He get 1.2m.. I will add another members bot... And so on. smile.png Lets see if I can make back my $33 by May 1st when My scripts and VIP need renewed. If I can do that much.. I am gunna invest in a VPN... Then they sky is the limit. smile.png

Go for it man.