Been gone awhile

iMute

I've been gone for awhile and been working on my legit main, but I miss making a little side money so I'm here again to see how osbot is now.

Back in the day I botted an account on magic logs to 99 woodcut and that made me quite a bit of money. So I realize osbot is a good bot and an option for me.

Is osbot still injection? Also why should I decide to use osbot over other bots such as

I'm just looking to weigh my options and get back into the game.

Thanks in advance for the help guys. :)

First of all welcome back :)

Our standard mode does still use client injection, however we have a new mode called 'mirror mode' which hooks onto the actual RuneScape client and does not use injection making it far less detectable by Jagex. This has significantly lowered the reported bans, it is still in BETA mode and can only be accessed by people VIP+ at the moment but its definitely worth reading about :)http://osbot.org/forum/topic/66803-what-is-osbots-mirror-client/

• Developer

First of all welcome back smile.png

Our standard mode does still use client injection, however we have a new mode called 'mirror mode' which hooks onto the actual RuneScape client and does not use injection making it far less detectable by Jagex. This has significantly lowered the reported bans, it is still in BETA mode and can only be accessed by people VIP+ at the moment but its definitely worth reading about smile.pnghttp://osbot.org/forum/topic/66803-what-is-osbots-mirror-client/

Mirror Client mode does perform injection. It does it in a different way though which results in any injection performed not being visible on the level of the JVM, thus bypassing the injection detection systems used by the OSRS client.

• Like 1