MouseKeys like mouse movement?

SESH

Can you move your mouse all over the screen without moving your mouse?

Only scripts or influence of third party software can do that.

actually, this isn't true. You can move your mouse using our keyboard I watched a tutorial on YouTube on how to do it years ago when I wanted to drop a shit ton of fish quickly but realised it requires practice to actually do it fast. Yes i t can be down. Is it humanlike? If it is used in a script and everyone uses it no.
  • Like 1

yes we can, touchscreen computers

I didn't say anything, ingore my post xD

actually, this isn't true. You can move your mouse using our keyboard I watched a tutorial on YouTube on how to do it years ago when I wanted to drop a shit ton of fish quickly but realised it requires practice to actually do it fast. Yes i t can be down. Is it humanlike? If it is used in a script and everyone uses it no.

Ya mousekeys can be used to do that.

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 1

Apparently none of you have heard of mousekeys/AHK. Yes, you can move you cursor around the screen without touching your mouse. You can use a program like AHK to hotkey mouse movement and clicks to your mouse, and it's 100% legal. All of the top ranked players use it. In some cases, simulating mouse keys is more "human" because no one would blackjack without hotkeys for hours on end.

Yes, you can do this by sending mouse events manually.

For example, if you want the bot to instantly move the mouse down by 40 pixels, you can achieve this by using the following:

bot.getMouseEventHandler().generateBotMouseEvent(MouseEvent.MOUSE_MOVED, System.currentTimeMillis(), 0, mouse.getPosition().getX(), mouse.getPosition().getY() - 40, 0, false, 0, true);
  • Like 1

Yes, you can do this by sending mouse events manually.

For example, if you want the bot to instantly move the mouse down by 40 pixels, you can achieve this by using the following:

bot.getMouseEventHandler().generateBotMouseEvent(MouseEvent.MOUSE_MOVED, System.currentTimeMillis(), 0, mouse.getPosition().getX(), mouse.getPosition().getY() - 40, 0, false, 0, true);

Awesome! thank you very much

Apparently none of you have heard of mousekeys/AHK. Yes, you can move you cursor around the screen without touching your mouse. You can use a program like AHK to hotkey mouse movement and clicks to your mouse, and it's 100% legal. All of the top ranked players use it. In some cases, simulating mouse keys is more "human" because no one would blackjack without hotkeys for hours on end.

5459914ddf.png

Don't spread bullshit.

5459914ddf.png

Don't spread bullshit.

Sure if you abuse it you're going to be banned, but as long as you use a 1:1 script you most likely be alright. 

Check out this:

Trance Music, rank 14 overall, does some cooking:

Same dude doing some Herblore:

He doesn't get banned even streaming himself using autohotkey. Again, in my opinion it's much more likely for someone to do a super click intensive task, like blackjacking, with mousekeys or ahk than with regular mouse movement, thus simulating this would be better.

Sure if you abuse it you're going to be banned, but as long as you use a 1:1 script you most likely be alright. 

Check out this:

Trance Music, rank 14 overall, does some cooking:

Same dude doing some Herblore:

He doesn't get banned even streaming himself using autohotkey. Again, in my opinion it's much more likely for someone to do a super click intensive task, like blackjacking, with mousekeys or ahk than with regular mouse movement, thus simulating this would be better.

It's going to get you flagged.

But then again, a super click intensive task will probably too.

Let us know how it turns out ^^