Apple just did in a day what Google couldn't do in an entire year.

Oliver

They sell more but are their customers happier, id rather sell less and have more satisfied customers than to sell a shit load only to find 1/2 of the watched bought being resold on ebay and craigslist the same day. Long live google, I love me some google, yes I'm an apple hater but the apple watches suck sad to say. Ignorant people these days don't pay for quality they pay for the name Apple.

Edited by EasyGoldStop

They sell more but are their customers happier, id rather sell less and have more satisfied customers than to sell a shit load only to find 1/2 of the watched bought being resold on ebay and craigslist the same day. Long live google, I love me some google, yes I'm an apple hater but the apple watches suck sad to say.

Hate apple all you want but the fact of the matter is there is a reason that apple has so many "followers". No one buys a shitty product for no reason

Yeah but it's not because of the product itself.

It's just the "new Apple product" hype that's going to make it oversell.

Debrand both products and tell a consumer that one watch would come out 6+ Months after another and cost 100 more and be locked to one type of phone.

The Moto 360 would get more purchases over the Apple watch by a mile in that case.

• Like 2

Hate apple all you want but the fact of the matter is there is a reason that apple has so many "followers". No one buys a shitty product for no reason

The fact is the only reason to like apple is its simplicity, everything that google has is 10x better than apple. 

Yeah but it's not because of the product itself.

It's just the "new Apple product" hype that's going to make it oversell.

Debrand both products and tell a consumer that one watch would come out 6+ Months after another and cost 100 more and be locked to one type of phone.

The Moto 360 would get more purchases over the Apple watch by a mile in that case.

So true no point in buying products when a new one will come out 2 weeks later lol. Still using my LG Flex and planning on keeping it for a long time. LG beats out apply by a long shot in my opinion especially in phone durability and the complexity of programs and things the phone can achieve. 

I can't judge it as I never used a smartwatch nor do I plan to buy one,

but I would say it's just a hype. "Look I have a Iwatch" ... to show off or stuff like that..

poppin champagne with my Breitling like bitch please...

I swear @Oliver post something starts everyone arguing and then fades off in the distance, then comes back with something passive to calm everyone down. 

Like a TRUEG

• Like 1