BONDS lead to being BANNED

Ampd Up

Hey all,

When I first saw that bonds were introduced into OSRS, I thought "OH SWEET! Now I can buy membership with the gold that I bot!"

Something that is interesting to not is that Jagex says that they introduced bonds to "fight the bots" and at first I thought they were just idiots. BUT, after having a few accounts banned recently I think that they might be on to something. The majority of people buying bonds for membership are going to be botters or high level chars who have a lot of gold or 12 year olds whos parents won't buy membership for them. I believe that buying bonds might flag you to be looked at under more scrutiny later.

Just my $0.02

Hey all,

When I first saw that bonds were introduced into OSRS, I thought "OH SWEET! Now I can buy membership with the gold that I bot!"

Something that is interesting to not is that Jagex says that they introduced bonds to "fight the bots" and at first I thought they were just idiots. BUT, after having a few accounts banned recently I think that they might be on to something. The majority of people buying bonds for membership are going to be botters or high level chars who have a lot of gold or 12 year olds whos parents won't buy membership for them. I believe that buying bonds might flag you to be looked at under more scrutiny later.

Just my $0.02

Could be a possibility I remember once I bought 20 bonds on 1 account whenever they first came out, a day later jagex refunded me all of my money back to my credit card and banned my account. 

This blows my mind. How are you 24/7ing lol 

What script are you using and do you just do the same skill that whole time?

Started with combat first 24 hours on f2p, then did 1 day of fishing, then did yews at GE until lvl 85 wc, bought a bond like 2-3 days ago and now 88wc.

1f00c949ee.jpg

(The shit progress is due to the walk from Varrock recently hehe).