Standard Mode VS Mirror Mode?

sebd23

Mirror is believed to be safer, as long as you're not botting like an idiot (and to not recieve any warning point I'm gonna have to clearify that last part, I'm not calling YOU an idiot, botting 'like an idiot' is when you bot just like a bot rather than try to seem human.). In my opinion, it's still KIND OF the same. If you bot in a hotspot, you'll still get hammered, maybe not as easiy depending on how human-like the script is. :)

TBH I just cleared everything (deleted jagex cache, random.dat all those myths), changed my ip (again, possibly another myth) and created a new account for mirror mode. Seems to be working brilliantly for me i'm currently on day 11 with 80 80 80 combat stats.. But then again I use private scripts so.. 

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

TBH I just cleared everything (deleted jagex cache, random.dat all those myths), changed my ip (again, possibly another myth) and created a new account for mirror mode. Seems to be working brilliantly for me i'm currently on day 11 with 80 80 80 combat stats.. But then again I use private scripts so.. 

We knoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow