Cannon vs red/grey chins

synix

Just looking for some advice getting from 80-85 range. Im new to mem and have cannoned for 55 slayer but never chinned.

I am 79 range 73 hp and 1 pray.

Im wondering if cannoning with rune xbow and broad bolts would be more cost effective than chins. id cannon at training camp ogres. 

and if chins are more cost effective, should i use grey or red?

thx for any input guys :)

Put it this way mate, I did both on my account. At 80 range I was getting 250k exp per hour chinning skeletons, cannon at rock crabs with iron knives I was getting 75k an hour.

The jump is massive, 180k difference.. 

Cost.. 1 hour at chins is 1600 ish red chins (Hawk eye enabled) 1.6k red chins by 1.2k ea = 1.9m an hour.

Cannon is all depending on how quick you are.. If you use stamina potions etc. 

red chins are much, much quicker and I would recommend those to anyone over cannons

Chins cost a bit more, but give faster Range xp & also give HP xp.

Cannoning costs less but is slower and gives no HP xp with the cannon alone. 

You should also consider the place you will be, and if you will be using prayer pots. 

Cannoning at ogres doesn't really seem all that well. Maybe at that one place that drops black masks. i think you make your money back there too .

ty ty thats what i needed to hear. i know everyone loves them but the only time i have them is when i flip them haha.

What you could also do, get another account running for you so you have some money. For instance I have 2-3 main accounts, then I have 2 gold farmers for my income. I make 14m minimum to 20m a day. So in a week I can make 140m. 

This way I can chin/cannon/pk do whatever I want and still be making my money.

What you could also do, get another account running for you so you have some money. For instance I have 2-3 main accounts, then I have 2 gold farmers for my income. I make 14m minimum to 20m a day. So in a week I can make 140m. 

This way I can chin/cannon/pk do whatever I want and still be making my money.

dame. what scripts u running to make that much :p

• 2 weeks later...