Perfect Woodcutter

Czar

I just caught it hovering tree again randomly, lemme make some more tweaking/adjusting for the delays. C1D1 I added a small update for anti-ban if you don't like it I'll remove it ^^ :D Will post another update shortly :) 

I recommend using C1D1 mainly for normal trees, or any tree that isn't multi-cut (e.g. oak trees which have multiple logs cut per tree)

Edited by Czar

Yup already submitted just waiting now until it auto-updates ^^ :D Version should say v85.0, updates usually take couple hours but it's automatic. I doubled the entire delay it should no longer hover sometimes. Authed you couple bots while we wait so you don't miss out on any botting <3 

16 minutes ago, tom20219793 said:

@Czar thank-you. that was a great suprise to wake up to. how long will they be active for bro?

Enjoy! Please just bot responsibly try not to get banned, some scripts are high risk so you gotta take more frequent breaks.

And they are active for an extended time, I think like a week or so, just in case.

The wc update is still pending just checked it a couple mins ago, needs to be v85.0. Any moment now ^^ :D We are gunna make sure the hovering is perfect :) 

Edited by Czar

1 hour ago, Zoebriman said:

Its on V85.0 now, but the hovering issue hasn't been fixed for me..

For mirror mode it's another problem, we gotta set the reaction time to 100ms (default is 1000ms) which is far too slow. Sadly this affects every script but it's not really a problem, it's just the way the client is designed to protect memory usage ^^ :D Think of that option like ping/latency in gaming for example, it takes 1000ms (1 second) to realise the tree has been cut.

Solution is top-right of client (click cogs button, 4th option down): turn off recommended settings, slide to 100 and it should be optimised.

Hlprxoy.png

With that being said, we scripters have the option to automatically set this to 100ms (if the [allow script override] button is enabled), which is what I'll do in v86.0 shortly. Update coming up.

in the meantime while we wait, please tell me how it goes I'm eager to know :D I'll be here to help always. I personally always set it to 100ms when using mirror, unless I wanna afk.

Edited by Czar

18 minutes ago, Czar said:

For mirror mode it's another problem, we gotta set the reaction time to 100ms (default is 1000ms) which is far too slow. Sadly this affects every script but it's not really a problem, it's just the way the client is designed to protect memory usage ^^ :D Think of that option like ping/latency in gaming for example, it takes 1000ms (1 second) to realise the tree has been cut.

Solution is top-right of client (click cogs button, 4th option down): turn off recommended settings, slide to 100 and it should be optimised.

Hlprxoy.png

With that being said, we scripters have the option to automatically set this to 100ms (if the [allow script override] button is enabled), which is what I'll do in v86.0 shortly. Update coming up.

in the meantime while we wait, please tell me how it goes I'm eager to know :D I'll be here to help always. I personally always set it to 100ms when using mirror, unless I wanna afk.

The thing is, I don't use mirror mode anymore. The problem occurs in both mirror and stealth mode. It seems like the mouse doesn't move at all after it clicks. It doesn't matter wheter it's a tree or the special attack button..

Edited by Zoebriman
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Zoebriman said:

The thing is, I don't use mirror mode anymore. The problem occurs in both mirror and stealth mode. It seems like the mouse doesn't move at all after it clicks. It doesn't matter wheter it's a tree or the special attack button..

Which tree you chopping, I'll take another look now. I tested regular trees and found no issues but I'll keep digging until I find it hovering

Ohh I may have misunderstood. So you want like the mouse to move away from the tree after you click it? If so, I can do that :D

Edited by Czar

1 minute ago, Zoebriman said:

Yeah I think that is the safest way to bot (more humanlike if you ask me). So after every time it clicks, it moves away from the tree or even moves 'out' of the screen, you get me?

Edit: Besides this, the bot works perfect tho! <3

I fully agree with you - it's much more humanlike, I will add this. The thing is my other bots have this but for some reason woodcutter doesn't :o And do you want this to also happen when banking or just woodcutting? I am open to any suggestions.

Yeah my apologies guys, I totally misunderstood the whole thing. I thought there was an actual issue where the bot kept trying to hover tree stumps (in effort to incorrectly woodcut again from a tree stump) but nope. 

So the actual problem is: after clicking tree, the mouse just stays there (aka still hovers), and you guys don't want it to stay there, instead move around like a human does.

I just submitted an update a couple mins ago so it moves the mouse outside the screen shout out to @tom20219793 @Zoebriman for the help. I had framed this as a problem with the bot doing extra actions instead of a bot behavioural thing ^^ :D

New version will auto-update within a couple hours for v87.0, should be the final update for the mouse system🤞