Perfect Woodcutter

Czar

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yep so the CLI params are exportable via top-left of the setup window, first of all select all the options you'd like to use, e.g. chop magic logs, then once you've finished selecting, hit the Export to CLI button at the top left and then it will open up a pop-up box with the parameters to copy-paste as CLI ^^ :D 

Also guys just submitted an update for v81 - fixed an issue where some accounts/client setups did not recognise the [Hide roofs] option, and bot no longer freezes when banking due to that. Version will auto-update within a couple hours.

• Heart 1

• 4 weeks later...

You need to have shift drop enabled @tom20219793

as for hovering tree, I just noticed this too, I think something changed in a recent update, I'll edit the delays to stop it hovering again <3

EDIT:

Just submitted patch v84.0, it will auto-update within a couple hours. Code affected: c1d1 dropping code now works for everyone (was random for some reason) and no longer hovers trees, looks more natural in this update. You should also notice more humanlike behaviours :)  Shoutout to tom for this update!

Edited by Czar