Perfect Woodcutter

Czar

Hi @CzarI experienced quite a few bugs.

1. when entering oak for example and choose grandexchange it will send you to the yew chopping area. When selection oak and draynor it will send you to the willows and get stuck.

2. when using upgrade axe you would think it would check the bank for the best axe available, pick it and then start cutting. Now when you start without an axe in hand it will just go to the place of chopping and try to chop without an hatchet.

3. when using tree selecting mode for example on the oaks in draynor, it will chop the one near the bank and then click the other and back again. Looks really bot like and never finishes it's task.

Hopefully these are some helpful things to better your script.

Kind regards,

MW, fellow script developer and botter

• Like 1

@minewarriorsthank you for the feedback. I'll be adding some improvements for v74.0 of the bot today. It seems the list is not reflecting the chosen tree type, should be an easy fix.

For number 2 I'm having trouble replicating this issue, I selected [Upgrade axe] it went to the bank and withdrew axes and continued woodcutting - did this not happen at all for you, if so, did the bot reach the bank, and if it did, did it try withdrawing any axes?

But without [Upgrade axe], and no axe (in inv nor equipment), it will chop trees without it yes, I've noticed this and will post a patch for this now - is this what you were referring to? I apologise if I misunderstood this point. I wanted to make it free-for-all in case jagex changes any axe names or something.

Found the issue: task mode isn't activating [Upgrade axe] option at all for some reason, I'll make some changes. If this isn't accurate (and you didn't use task mode/progression) then confirm please.

For number 3 I've run a couple test runs and I assume you mean these two oak trees separated by a fence (and thus forcing the player to walk quite a long path), so it would click on the opposite tree mid-walking? If this isn't accurate please confirm. I know a great improvement for this and I'll add it to v74.0. It involves stopping all clicks/attempts while the player is moving.

KBa8O0K.png 

@z10ngot a nice update in the queue for this. No fatigue yet but a nice mouse profile system, and a couple afk simulations. Fatigue is next on the list

Edited by Czar

Hey @CzarI indeed was using task/progression mode!

For issue 3, yes I mean those 2 oak trees. But the thing is, it cuts one down, walks to the other, chops once and then goes back to the other again.

Also I found another issue when using map selection and from screen. when trying to chop the 4 willows west of draynor. It chops them once and then clicks away.
continued by just clicking all over the place back and forth.

If you can not figure it out I would love to show it in a discord call or such.

Kind regards,

MW

• Like 1