Perfect Woodcutter

Czar

• 4 weeks later...

Hi mate, I’m a noob at Notting and just got started. Love the script, it works really really well! however I got banned after 2 days of Botting. I only botted for a max of 4 hours each day and mixed up my routines. I got banned 30mins after getting willows at Draynor. 

any advice for when I start a new account? Does mirror and proxy/ IP’ make a big difference to not getting detected? 

On 11/12/2020 at 9:30 PM, Nickk01077 said:

Hi mate, I’m a noob at Notting and just got started. Love the script, it works really really well! however I got banned after 2 days of Botting. I only botted for a max of 4 hours each day and mixed up my routines. I got banned 30mins after getting willows at Draynor. 

any advice for when I start a new account? Does mirror and proxy/ IP’ make a big difference to not getting detected? 

I recommend breaking for twice as long as you bot, up to a certain point. So 1-1.5 hours of botting sessions followed by at least 2 hour breaks, you will see success rise dramatically. As well as avoiding hotspots such as varrock/ge and lumbridge/draynor  you should be fine. If you must bot there then simply halve the amount of hours and double break times, remember there's no point in botting a lot of hours if you're just gunna get banned, so slow and steady wins the race xD Btw don't forget to read the guide on preventing bans: Preventing RS Botting Bans V3 - Botting & Bans - OSBot :: 2007 OSRS Botting

Also guys, with that being said I'll be adding more behavioural options to help with bans a little more. I've just finished re-writing the GUI/setup window, so we will be seeing CLI mode and some improvements to farming features such as upgrade axe etc. I'll be adding a new setup tab for plugins for the new teak/hardwood grove woodcutting (parcel method) that we just released a couple weeks ago too. It's supported but we have to activate it while we're near the hardwood grove/tai bwo area. Then sulliusceps will be added to the plugin menu, if any of you have my crafting or smithing bots you will know exactly what I'm talking about ^^ :D

As for trials activated enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...