Selling rare name TWO LETTERS!

Hello, im selling runescape name:

"**'' - it is two same letters which means restart. ( people use these two letters irl and in counter strike game and so on) ps. its not good game what i mean..

Im willing to go first to ppl with 100+ fb. I take 07 gold and pp  (pp from trusted ppl:) with gold we can use middleman

Starting bid: 20m 07 happy.png

(photo will be made for those who will be really interested in buying)

Edited by Maldesto

It's BB - Be Back

how will you do the deal if i buy it do i get the account with the name on it and i can change it when i want accross to my main, to stop someone sniping it

its imposible to stop someone from sniping it. if we would use middleman u would give him the money, i would change my name and u would spam click at that moment and u would get it. or i can give my acc to middleman and he would tell u when to spam click. i dont know the other way.

and no its no BB does ppl know whats is counter strike?? seems not.. its Richard Ronalds

Edited by domasdomas

its imposible to stop someone from sniping it. if we would use middleman u would give him the money, i would change my name and u would spam click at that moment and u would get it. or i can give my acc to middleman and he would tell u when to spam click. i dont know the other way.

and no its no BB does ppl know whats is counter strike?? seems not.. its Richard Ronalds

After a name change you have go wait 35 days until the name becomes available for anyone else.

First 28 days because it is kept so the person who change the name has a change go change his mind or if he/she would have gotten hacked and the hacker changed it. After that another 7 days for extra security.

After a name change you have go wait 35 days until the name becomes available for anyone else.

First 28 days because it is kept so the person who change the name has a change go change his mind or if he/she would have gotten hacked and the hacker changed it. After that another 7 days for extra security.

no, u can use two bonds to change name twice. and it becomes available instantly

Edited by domasdomas