Does April 8th bear any significance to you?

NoahTheWeebWolf

I ask because personally today marks the one-year anniversary of the worst day of my life(In recent years at least, but the entire event is definitely among the top five worst things to ever happen to me).

Not really interested in sharing; far too complex to explain without loads of time/background knowledge of my life which hardly anyone does.

In the likely event, April 8th specifically bears no significance to you then what about the entire month of April? Anything special about this month for you either this year or in the past?

Hopefully, one of you has had a better experience with this date you can recall with fondness =).

• Like 1

why say this

now everyone is curious why you were castrated

It's extremely personal/depressing that's all I am going to say.

And no I wasn't castrated.

I want to know now.. peaked my curiosity....

I can understand your curiosity but you're truly better off not knowing.

On the other hand If only I took my own advice I could have avoided so much hardship =(.

When I was 6 my mom and dad split on this very day.. facep.gif

*hugs*

Very sorry to hear man =(.

On the 17'th marks the 8'th birthday of my eldest daughter, the 29'th the 5'th birthday my daughter in my display picture, quite a bit to be honest.

Hey Noah

Feel sorry you had a terrible day/week/year(s) back then.

I know how it feels to be reminded of something.

Just keep in mind that this year is different and you should stay out of the past's perspective.

To me - 8th of April isn't a special day but many others are.

Theres always something that I recall from the past and either it makes me feel so bad or I dont give two cents.

You will, eventually, get over these bad times of your life even though now it may seem like you will never be able to.

I once had the worse heart break ever and I know that this is not even close to your situation but the way I felt back then was undescribable.

I also thought I would never get over it.

I'm here today now, telling people to never lose hope.

Whatever happened, I am very sorry and I really know the feel.

If you ever need a chat you know I will always be there <3

• Like 2

Man this wedding is horseshit! If I made a thread like this, I would of been called an attention whore 100 time by now lmao. IMO, teasing somebody(as you are in this situation) if you don't want to talk about it, why mention it?  On point... I am sorry what ever did happen. About dates, I do no consider them special or memorable. I remember events, but do no associate with a day tongue.png Maybe just me... but, I rather not have an "aniversary" for shit that has happend in my life.  If it is memorable it is probably serious (in this case bad) and it has caused enough issues, I am not going give "it" the power to continue to cause me grief.  By thinking about it every year on that date, ruins that date and how can you get over it, if you keep thinking/reliving it?

Side Note:

If i did that every day would probably be an aniversary for some fucked up thing I did and then life would be depressign wouldn't it lol.

Edited by SupremeLeader

Man this wedding is horseshit! If I made a thread like this, I would of been called an attention whore 100 time by now lmao. IMO, teasing somebody(as you are in this situation) if you don't want to talk about it, why mention it?  On point... I am sorry what ever did happen. About dates, I do no consider them special or memorable. I remember events, but do no associate with a day tongue.png May be just me... but, I rather not have an "aniversary" for shit that has happend in my life.  If it is memorable it is probably serious (in this case bad) and it has caused enough issues, I am not gunna let the past taint the futre by thinking about it every year on that date and ruining that day.

Side Note:

If i did that every day would probably be an aniversary for some fucked up thing I did and then life would be depressign wouldn't it lol.

Wedding?

Teasing?

I am just saying how this day relates to me without going into detail. I sincerely doubt anyone's going to lose sleep over not knowing the horrible event in question and everything that led up to it over the course of my life.

Nevertheless, thanks for understanding this day is rough for me.

Wedding?

Teasing?

I am just saying how this day relates to me without going into detail. I sincerely doubt anyone's going to lose sleep over not knowing the horrible event in question and everything that led up to it over the course of my life.

Nevertheless, thanks for understanding this day is rough for me.

I updated my post :P So you should updated your quote in your comment XD The phrase "This wedding is horseshit" is from the movie stepbrothers with Will Farrel and John C Reily.  I use it as an expression to basically say "this is bullshit".  It is teasing, because you say something that is kinda interesting, now... people won't loose sleep, but it causes interest in you.  Now, that is why I said the first quote, because I know if I posted something like this, I would be called an "attention whore" etc :P But, you posted it and people are respectful and insightful, not just flaming you, as they would with me, the discripency within the reaction to the thread is why I said "this wedding is horseshit" XD

Why do you allow a date, just some numbers control you? Not an insult, just wondering why you give it that type of power.

I updated my post tongue.png So you should updated your quote in your comment XD The phrase "This wedding is horseshit" is from the movie stepbrothers with Will Farrel and John C Reily.  I use it as an expression to basically say "this is bullshit".  It is teasing, because you say something that is kinda interesting, now... people won't loose sleep, but it causes interest in you.  Now, that is why I said the first quote, because I know if I posted something like this, I would be called an "attention whore" etc tongue.png But, you posted it and people are respectful and insightful, not just flaming you, as they would with me, the discripency within the reaction to the thread is why I said "this wedding is horseshit" XD

Why do you allow a date, just some numbers control you? Not an insult, just wondering why you give it that type of power.

Oh I love Step Brothers =).

Thanks for clearing that up, I can see why you'd be upset, and I am very sorry about that.

If it's any consolation, I would never react rude like that =), I actually had a user above whose comment I had to hide because he was being rude so its not like no one was this way with me.

Any ways it's not the numbers rather it's the event itself which traumatized me; I just remember it being 04/08/2014 because I have a good memory.

There are other such dates with bad connotations to me such as August, 28th, 2006 but that's an entirely different situation but again is one of those top five worse things to ever happen to me. If you're curious about that date I will tell you that was the day I was sent away from home to live at a really abusive residential school for a few years (very scary experience for a 12 year old; my roommate tried to kill me multiple times too).

Oh I love Step Brothers =).

Thanks for clearing that up, I can see why you'd be upset, and I am very sorry about that.

If it's any consolation, I would never react rude like that =), I actually had a user above whose comment I had to hide because he was being rude so its not like no one was this way with me.

Any ways it's not the numbers rather it's the event itself which traumatized me; I just remember it being 04/08/2014 because I have a good memory.

There are other such dates with bad connotations to me such as August, 28th, 2006 but that's an entirely different situation but again is one of those top five worse things to ever happen to me. If you're curious about that date I will tell you that was the day I was sent away from home to live at a really abusive residential school for a few years (very scary experience for a 12 year old; my roommate tried to kill me multiple times too).

I am not upset about it, just the way it is tongue.png Ahh, I guess we all deal with things differently. For me, I just surpress the memories, and do not let myself think about them tongue.png and damn... that boarding school sounds messed up.

Edited by SupremeLeader