EasyGoldStop - TWC Please!

Zikama

Thanks for the swift actions guys. I have not been able to recover my previous skype easygoldstop although I have been asking friends who had me added if the account is online all of the responses have been it is set to "away" although I am not sure if someone has access to the skype I do know that someone must have change the email or password on the account because I cannot login to it. I was booted off of it at about 2am this morning and was not able to login. I went through the process as far as recovering the account but skype failed to send me the email that I had on the skype account for some off reason. I was telling me that I have they email me the account information but would not send me the email or let me make a new password or even login to anything. I have made a new skype using my website email so the email ends with easygoldstop.com so hopefully this will help secure my skype account a lot more than using outlook if that has anything to do with it. I do know that I am an honest individual and I would never do anything to hard anyone or take what is not for me. Im unfortunate with this situation because I now have to work on getting all my friends back added and clients that I had my new skype name is james.horvak-easygoldstop I am asking for TWC to be removed I am positing no one else has had access to any of my account as far as the other forums I have not going to mention them because its against the rules but no weird post have been made according to my knowledge I will be changing all my passwords though just in case but thats all for now.  

Thanks for the swift actions guys. I have not been able to recover my previous skype easygoldstop although I have been asking friends who had me added if the account is online all of the responses have been it is set to "away" although I am not sure if someone has access to the skype I do know that someone must have change the email or password on the account because I cannot login to it. I was booted off of it at about 2am this morning and was not able to login. I went through the process as far as recovering the account but skype failed to send me the email that I had on the skype account for some off reason. I was telling me that I have they email me the account information but would not send me the email or let me make a new password or even login to anything. I have made a new skype using my website email so the email ends with easygoldstop.com so hopefully this will help secure my skype account a lot more than using outlook if that has anything to do with it. I do know that I am an honest individual and I would never do anything to hard anyone or take what is not for me. Im unfortunate with this situation because I now have to work on getting all my friends back added and clients that I had my new skype name is james.horvak-easygoldstop I am asking for TWC to be removed I am positing no one else has had access to any of my account as far as the other forums I have not going to mention them because its against the rules but no weird post have been made according to my knowledge I will be changing all my passwords though just in case but thats all for now.  

Did you already try contacting Skype Support?

Did you already try contacting Skype Support?

Yes I contacted them last night filled out all the information needed they told me they would send me an email to the registered email on the skype account and I never received an email from them. In the meantime I have changed all of my skype names to my current skype on ever site that I used, taken down all my thread layouts with the old skype and replaced them with text and new skype. I am not sure what else to do about the old skype if there is anything I can do skype is not sending me the email I tried last night also which was about 7 hours ago.