Booted off skype

RServiceGeeks

So I was in the middle of a league game when I got booted off my skype now it will not let me log back in or will not send me codes to my email that was linked to my skype like WTF this is the second time this has happen forcing me to make new skypes has anyone ever had problems with this if so how did you fix it, one email was with skype name and the first one was with my live account? Please do not spam the thread with non sense this is a serious problem I have. 

• Like 1

Agreed, I've filled out over 50 of these in total for 15-20 different Skype's. No results.  

What email service do you use for your skype and I have filled it out already no response im not even sure how to get the account locked or what. My first skype I had was a live skype and the same thing happend. The skype I made this morning is one from my sites email so it is @ easygoldstop.com would that help?

Edited by EasyGoldStop

What email service do you use for your skype and I have filled it out already no response im not even sure how to get the account locked or what. My first skype I had was a live skype and the same thing happend. The skype I made this morning is one from my sites email so it is @ easygoldstop.com would that help?

I've had no success with Skype support, I'm of no help to you in this matter. I used Gmail/Hotmail/outlook.

• Like 1