Question about UK

gaidukas

£6.70 minimum wage.

You could earn a lot in a week if you worked straight but it depends if you find a job and what it is.

Where you should search for a job depends on where you are heading buddy, some areas tend to hire more none uk people for some reason.

well the thing is,i dont even know where to head haha,all i do is can speak english and im 18 years old. could you give me any examples?

The minimum wage for 21 year olds is £6.70 an hour whereas if you are younger it is between £5-£6. If you are in London the wages are better I believe but I would imagine it is harder to get a job in London in comparison to elsewhere!

It's also going to be an issue finding somewhere to live. London is really expensive.

The best way and easiest way to get a job in the UK is mainly ringing up or online application for local industrial firms. They normally pay minimum wage with a extra shift rate payment... I used to work at Thortons Chocolate Factory and I was payed weekly at £256 after stoppages. I now work at Tesco Superstore on £7.50/h and I am 20 years old, I hear that Tesco are employing for the Dotcom department (this is where i work) its only contracted 4 days a week 4 hours a day, BUT you also get trained up in other departments so you can work 12 hour shifts if YOU want too.. Very very good company to work for.

EDIT:

I forgot to add that it is insanely hard to get a job in England. If you 'think' you want a job and you don't try hard enough then you will never get one! 

Edited by Pommy

The best way and easiest way to get a job in the UK is mainly ringing up or online application for local industrial firms. They normally pay minimum wage with a extra shift rate payment... I used to work at Thortons Chocolate Factory and I was payed weekly at £256 after stoppages. I now work at Tesco Superstore on £7.50/h and I am 20 years old, I hear that Tesco are employing for the Dotcom department (this is where i work) its only contracted 4 days a week 4 hours a day, BUT you also get trained up in other departments so you can work 12 hour shifts if YOU want too.. Very very good company to work for.

EDIT:

I forgot to add that it is insanely hard to get a job in England. If you 'think' you want a job and you don't try hard enough then you will never get one! 

what about the insurance number? how can i get it? if i just come to uk,all i have is pasport and im from europe

i read somewhere that if you want to get an insurance number you need a job or study

and if u want a job you need insurance number

so how do i solve this lol?

what about the insurance number? how can i get it? if i just come to uk,all i have is pasport and im from europe

i read somewhere that if you want to get an insurance number you need a job or study

and if u want a job you need insurance number

so how do i solve this lol?

https://www.gov.uk/tax-come-to-uk

Please read this... smile.png This is the Offical Government website

Edited by Pommy