How much safer am I with premium scripts?

Secksop

The more commonly scripts are used the more bannable they become based on similar patterns. Now a premium script that you PAY for will obviously have less users and is therefore less bannable in that regard. On top of that Premium scripts have more randomized patterns and upkeep on them (typically) which makes them safer in the long run. Life you said botting is never "safe", but premium scripts will do much better for you. Cheers!

I'm sure this is a question that's asked a lot but I'm looking into buying scripts but I'm just curious how much safer am I doing so? I know botting in general ISN'T safe but just answer the best you can without throwing me under the bus haha, thanks in advance! 

Figured I'd through this out there (your avatar):

"Excuses are useless, when your mouth's stapled shut"

Haha!

But OT: I'd say you're more than a fair bit safer using premium scripts. Thinking from a non-programmatic standpoint, the basic logic is there that clearly someone's going to put more effort into scripts they're going to get paid back for. And that sums up the entirety of botting with OSBot pretty much. The paid scripts are just generally designed to be more stablework betteryield better results, and of course act more human.

Now apply the points I hit on above to ban rate. If you're using a free script that hasn't been updated in 6 months, and you afk it, and come back to find it's been stuck clicking the same spot in a failed attempt to use an object or attack an NPC, that's obviously going to borderline guarantee you a ban. And of course at the other end of the table, you have a paid script that's been updated yesterday, and has 45 revisions including bug fixes, etc. Now which would you rather trust your account with?

I apologize for the word vomit, but here's the TL;DR: I'd highly suggest using premium scripts, they're worth it.

• Like 1

Figured I'd through this out there (your avatar):

"Excuses are useless, when your mouth's stapled shut"

Haha!

But OT: I'd say you're more than a fair bit safer using premium scripts. Thinking from a non-programmatic standpoint, the basic logic is there that clearly someone's going to put more effort into scripts they're going to get paid back for. And that sums up the entirety of botting with OSBot pretty much. The paid scripts are just generally designed to be more stablework betteryield better results, and of course act more human.

Now apply the points I hit on above to ban rate. If you're using a free script that hasn't been updated in 6 months, and you afk it, and come back to find it's been stuck clicking the same spot in a failed attempt to use an object or attack an NPC, that's obviously going to borderline guarantee you a ban. And of course at the other end of the table, you have a paid script that's been updated yesterday, and has 45 revisions including bug fixes, etc. Now which would you rather trust your account with?

I apologize for the word vomit, but here's the TL;DR: I'd highly suggest using premium scripts, they're worth it.

That's the kind of answer that I was looking for, thanks much ace, nice too see somebody has a good taste in music around here ;)