Obby mauler advice

osbotbot1

so pretty much in december ish, i had an obby mauler

16 attack

70 str

31 prayer

(some hp lvl idk)

55 slayer

This account was a BITCH to make because i had preist in peril done meaning i was getting 12 vampires as a task and shades and YUK

but after i eventually got my slayer staff i went pking, the problem i was having is that people would safe out the ass when i pked (because you know, im a fucking obby mauler. i safe on them with my ava's pure) I could always just use range and range - obby maul and get a nice stack but the problem with that is that you have to CONSTANTLY watch your combat levels, and i would of rather just mele only pked. i feel like my problem came from the fact that i had 31 prayer and 16 attack. i think im going to make another obby mauler soon, this time with 1 prayer and 1 attack, this way i keep a low ass combat level and mele pking wont be so bad because ill hit more with obby maul and the slayer staff.

If anyone here is an obby mauler could you tell me if there will be a big difference? Is slayer staff even worth it or should i just use the dramen staff? how much harder is slayer with 1 attack compared to 16?

or just say fuck it and make a 13 prayer gmaul rusher XD

It depends what you're going for, I'm 1 attack/1def, I got a slayer staff because I will be getting 90+ str..

If you want to pk between 70-80 str... I honestly would just piss off the 55 slayer use knives/maul combo. Yes you have to watch your range.. but you can pk for weeks before you actually even get 1 level. 

I also cannoned slayer the whole way basically.

It depends what you're going for, I'm 1 attack/1def, I got a slayer staff because I will be getting 90+ str..

If you want to pk between 70-80 str... I honestly would just piss off the 55 slayer use knives/maul combo. Yes you have to watch your range.. but you can pk for weeks before you actually even get 1 level. 

I also cannoned slayer the whole way basically.

if im mkaing an obby mauler im getting 55 slayer. It's like pking on an account without dp/Mith gloves done. 

if im mkaing an obby mauler im getting 55 slayer. It's like pking on an account without dp/Mith gloves done. 

As you said yourself and as I know from experience. Pking with a slayer staff as an obby mauler is hard because every single person knows whats coming and can eat easily. Knives to maul doesn't give them that chance you can combo. 

Doing slayer with 16 attack compared to 1 attack.. There will be minuscule difference, it's going to be a cunt regardless haha

As you said yourself and as I know from experience. Pking with a slayer staff as an obby mauler is hard because every single person knows whats coming and can eat easily. Knives to maul doesn't give them that chance you can combo. 

Doing slayer with 16 attack compared to 1 attack.. There will be minuscule difference, it's going to be a cunt regardless haha

yea, chances are ill go with a new gmauler. idk obby maulers are tough. You make 1 mistake gg ur account is fucked