Harmony In the World...Is it Possible?

Uriamu

Harmony In the World...Is it Possible?

My definition of harmony : everyone working together in freedom to create a better world.

I believe it is possible but difficult because it is easy to stray from the path.

Excuses why I have strayed from the idea of Harmony:
-Trying to hard and thinking "people just don't get it".
-Feeling incapable because one person can not change the world. (but they can help spark it)
-Bullying for approval of peers or to keep ego in check.
-Having trust broken and not wanting to feel those emotions again.
-Taking the easy way out because I think if no one sees it than what is the point.
-Failure to factor environment, upbringing, and hardships in other peoples lives before labeling/judging.
-Failure to control myself when things don't go my way or when someone has a conflicting opinion.

What are your thoughts about the whole idea? / Have you ever thought about world peace? / Do you believe harmony in the world is possible? / Where would you start ?

I thank you if you took the time to reading the post! 

I value seeing other peoples opinions and feedback if you have the time or interested biggrin.png

Please try to respect other when presenting your views or questions ! 

I know the concept seems vague but I believe a general understanding is key to doing anything.

Edited by Toonami Uriamu

I sent you that pm before I saw how wrong you were 

If this was about the group wouldn't you be happy that I'm "learning" these things ?

THIS IS NOT ABOUT YOU NOR THE GROUP. Go watch Naruto vs. Pain the ending message is about not hating people even if they deserve it. For Naruto to prove the point he intentionally gets hit by the 7th pain to prove a point that fighting/arguing does nothing in the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiLJrVn6SW4

Guys please stay on topic, if you two need to argue, please take it to pm/skype

I am almost compelled to lock this thread since 3/4ths of the post are you two having a back and forth conversation not entirely related to the topic at hand.

No offense intended

Sorry I feel like I have to protect my reputation. You can lock it if you like. 

Edited by Toonami Uriamu

If this was about the group wouldn't you be happy that I'm "learning" these things ?

THIS IS NOT ABOUT YOU NOR THE GROUP. Go watch Naruto vs. Pain the ending message is about not hating people even if they deserve it. For Naruto to prove the point he intentionally gets hit by the 7th pain to prove a point that fighting/arguing does nothing in the end.

Sorry I feel like I have to protect my reputation. You can lock it if you like. 

ooh is that where @Pain got his name from? I didnt watch this stuff ..