CFDs and Spreadbetting

the bad doc

So I work as a broker in the city and I'm using the knowledge and constant stream of information I get at my desk to trade with my own money whilst at work.

Thanks to non farms yesterday, so far in April I'm up just under 2,000. Q1 2015 I made 19k of my own money.

Good thing is because of the method of trading I'm employing I pay nothing in tax, that's no capital gains.. no stamp duty.. no nothing. 100% pure profit.

Now I'm not saying I make wins every trade, because I don't have a crystal ball and I do produce losing trades. That said, with the methods I employ and the knowledge I have, if I am producing more winners than losers than I am usually up month on month.

I am 22 years old and have been doing this for 2 years, most people on my desk have been doing this for 6-10 years and naturally being so close to these guys I am learning a lot and fast. 

I won't give anyone any advice, but what I can do is offer you my opinion and guidance if you're interested. Send me a PM and I will be glad to help.

NB: you will need at least 300 GBP (approx $500) if you want to make some good money. Any less will leave little room to maneuver and you could lose more than your initial deposit. 

• Like 1

Are you daytrading or long term ?

I am a bit into binary options as CFD's have a too high risk for me.

Means that with binary options you know how much you loose in the worst case, with cfd's you don't.

I know there is a stop loss and so on, still.. I think the risk is higher.

(for someone doing it as hobby, not professional).

I also buy sometimes regular stocks on long term (few month). Mainly Austrian stocks (no penny stocks).

If you are interested to discuss stocks, feel free to PM me your skype :)