Report on Asuna against Asuna Please A moderator besides Asuna reply thank you.

RServiceGeeks

Asuna edited my post that I worked hard to make by taking out all of my twitch statements. He says streaming swapping is bannable on twitch yet has yet to show proof of in VIA twitch website. Asuna and Fearful ran a swapping channel on twitch and were banned for using span bots he is clearly using personal reasons to edit my post throwing his powers around because he was banned on twitch if no evidence that twitch swapping is bannable I demand that my things be re added to my post that I worked hard on thank you.

I have looked into this and this post is backed up by this post by a Twitch Admin -

AmMpQWF.png

Also it appears to be backed up by this reddit post - http://www.reddit.com/r/runescape/comments/318r0j/gold_swap_streams_on_twitch_a_month_later/

There is not a single swapping stream currently up on Twitch, when normally the vast majority of Runescape streams tend to be swapping streams (Feel free to check and find one).

Looking at Twitch's legal terms regarding users this rule has been implemented - 

CrhZfk3.png

(Feel free again to check for yourself here - http://www.twitch.tv/user/legal)

From what evidence i can gather i can see nothing wrong with @Asuna editing your content. As this does to my knowledge seem to be a rule which has been introduced.

This is not a matter for dispute, message @Maldesto.

• Like 5

Asuna edited my post that I worked hard to make by taking out all of my twitch statements. He says streaming swapping is bannable on twitch yet has yet to show proof of in VIA twitch website. Asuna and Fearful ran a swapping channel on twitch and were banned for using span bots he is clearly using personal reasons to edit my post throwing his powers around because he was banned on twitch if no evidence that twitch swapping is bannable I demand that my things be re added to my post that I worked hard on thank you.

Swapping on twitch is bannable as confirmed by a twitch mod on reddit.

• Like 2