Can't do more than 3-4 mirror clients!

zartect1

Trying out the mirror clients and at about 3-4 clients then the new ones that I load connect to a different account already up instead of the one I've got ready on the login dashboard.

So to better explain imagine: I have one mirror client running fine. I get a second RS login screen all ready to go for the mirror mode. I then start mirror mode, it says loading hooks, but then instead of my RS login screen, I get the first account and it freezes it. 

Tried every browser, and RS client. 

Yesterday I tested how many bots I could do(for fun). Got to 10 and it wasn't even lagging. But on the Chat Box someone said that it was bugged and eats memory? Anyone elaborate on that?

Just checked my CPU usage. 3-4 mirror modes 100%, i7 3.4ghz processor. Yesterday though i was running 10 normal mode and didnt even crack 50% cpu.

Edited by zartect1

• Developer

Yesterday I tested how many bots I could do(for fun). Got to 10 and it wasn't even lagging. But on the Chat Box someone said that it was bugged and eats memory? Anyone elaborate on that?

Just checked my CPU usage. 3-4 mirror modes 100%, i7 3.4ghz processor. Yesterday though i was running 10 normal mode and didnt even crack 50% cpu.

The mirror client mode compromises CPU and memory resources for less detectability. Results have shown that the mirror client greatly improves your chances of not getting banned. In the future we will be able to bring the difference down by a lot, but this will take time.

• Like 1

The mirror client mode compromises CPU and memory resources for less detectability. Results have shown that the mirror client greatly improves your chances of not getting banned. In the future we will be able to bring the difference down by a lot, but this will take time.

yh, i can't even run 2 mirror clients, it instantly makes cpu 100% 

not the the best cpu i5 2300, but still i could run atleast like 6 clients normally, lets hope it gets fixed soon

Dang! How disappointing! I super appreciate your guys' effort, especially coming up with such a sweet client(mirror mode). So dont mean to sound ungrateful, but I wish it would take the same CPU as regular. :/ Guess I'll have to end up taking my chances with normal mode.

Thanks for responding to my thread.