too many!

easyasabc

Couple things.

ur making too many new bots, every day or two, i have to redownload a new 1, its kinda annoying, great you're so into updating it & keeping it alive, but too often.

You should be glad the dev team is devout enough to put out all this updates. And really how hard is it to check and see if their is a new version?

I think they should implement a version check on start up & it automatically updating for you.

I was running 1.7.13 for awhile, then realized that the current version was 1.7.17, so had no idea about the updates for awhile.

and the idea of an auto updating client has been floated before but can't be done as a .jar file. If it was auto updating they would have to use C++ to write the client into an .exe file and they would have to set it to check for update on start. Sure not that hard but sill a lot of work and prolly won't be around quite yet. Edited by LedZeppelin

dumbest thread 2013

Doesn't matter not like you need to update it. I had 1.7.13 before I realized it was at 1.7.17

I think they should implement a version check on start up & it automatically updating for you.

I was running 1.7.13 for awhile, then realized that the current version was 1.7.17, so had no idea about the updates for awhile.

Cry us a river.... If you don't like it then simply gtfo? Considering the uselessness of this thread, it should be deleted immediately.

Good thing you posted this in spam, because this is the definition of spam. 

All ^^^^^^^^^^