I don't even know what to call this.

Pecman

Member : @SKlipz

Explanation : He ordered a service to be completed via my service. After my worker was not able to complete his order I've been trying to get in touch with him to sort a appropriate amount to refund him but he has not been responding. Basically why i am making a topic about this is because maybe he'll respond here and for this not to be a misunderstanding and turn into a potential scam report.

Evidence : 7VYPoZj.png

wJqrJji.png

• Like 1

Update : I just logged on my account and i did not find the 10M. So @SKlipz paid the worker, not me which violated my T.o.S. So with that being said, is a refund still required?

Either way i don't mind refunding him out of my own pocket, just had to mention that.

If your worker got paid by him then your worker will have to refund him.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

Sorry for posting here @Dex, but I don't believe @Pecman would refund regardless (unless he has appealed) he was caught doing the same thing on 2 other sites, one of them being Sythe which he chargedback his donor payments.

Sorry for posting here @Dex, but I don't believe @Pecman would refund regardless (unless he has appealed) he was caught doing the same thing on 2 other sites, one of them being Sythe which he chargedback his donor payments.

I know, but it's his worker who had the money so there's a possibility that the worker is still around. @SKlipz do you still remember who the worker is?

I know, but it's his worker who had the money so there's a possibility that the worker is still around. @SKlipz do you still remember who the worker is?

Oh right, sorry then my mistake. I thought it was @Pecman himself, I could probably find the Sythe thread too that I reported.