Thanks shipping.

Steelseries has great products

last time i checked the only so called good products from ss were the mousepad and few exceptional mouses.

far from great products I would say just an overhyped and well placed commercial will let you sell the shit they make.

not to mention that the price and the quality for what are you paying is 2-3 times worse than  an item which you could buy with different brand name and receive same result for lower prices with better quality ,lol. (in this case it applies to the headsets)

ss products are joke. based on my own experience with them I would prolly only go for the qck+ out of anything if I ever have to consider re-buying something from them... 

i bought that mouse pad

It came rolled up in a thin cardboard box. When i took it out the box, it was all rolled up and because of the nature in which they rolled it, it now has permanent bends in it which curl up at the edges and I cannot seem to flatten them out (i placed a bible on the mousepad for 1 week and it didnt help, lol).

Basicall its a good mouse pad buuuut its annoyingly packaged.

apa

Amazon lets you get free shipping over $25... I wanted to spend $15 for new gaming mat but it'll cost $29 with shipping.

I ordered this instead

i bought that mouse pad

It came rolled up in a thin cardboard box. When i took it out the box, it was all rolled up and because of the nature in which they rolled it, it now has permanent bends in it which curl up at the edges and I cannot seem to flatten them out (i placed a bible on the mousepad for 1 week and it didnt help, lol).

Basicall its a good mouse pad buuuut its annoyingly packaged.

apa

Is a mousepad even necessary nowadays?

I have a rat9 and I use it on my slick wooden table and it works fine.

What is the benefit of a mousepad ? Is it better for your mouse on long term? Better for the gliding pads on your mouse?

Should I get one too? 

What is the benefit of a mousepad ? Is it better for your mouse on long term? Better for the gliding pads on your mouse?

Should I get one too? 

would like to see you trying to play fps games without mousepad , lol. 

Should I get one too? 

There's a few reasons why people use a mouse pad, here are a few:

• Softer on the part of your wrist which rests on the desk when u use the mouse
  • Sometimes crumbs/similar get stuck between the mouse and the desk, which can cause damage to the desk
  • Mouse feet last considerable longer
  • Much quieter movement of mouse
  • More even surface, while maybe problems are not noticed while doing things like browsing forums, for gameplay and more mouse-based activities, having a mouse pad really refines mouse movements

More info here: http://mrdoob.com/projects/chromeexperiments/google-gravity/

• Like 1

• Sometimes crumbs/similar get stuck between the mouse and the desk, which can cause damage to the desk
  • More even surface, while maybe problems are not noticed while doing things like browsing forums, for gameplay and more mouse-based activities, having a mouse pad really refines mouse movements

Thank you!

• Like 1

Have never considered not using a mouse pad, just i don't see what the differences between a "gaming" and regular mouse pad could be

Not sure where all the hate from steelseries is coming from.

I've owned 3 Qcks + and heavy's and they're all wonderful.

The Rival is an excellent mouse too, even though I use the Zowie Ec1 now

Gaming pad are generally larger and cater to the FPS crowd. More space to mouse your mouse and they're either hard shell or soft cloth, depending on what you prefer. 

Gives you a large consistent surface to play on, and that's what you need in competitive FPS's

Edited by Medic