Which is safer?

zartect1

Thanks for response. You're saying that mirror mode provides more protection than an ip flag takes away?

We are still learning as to how Jagex identifys a botter so there is no way for sure to know what is more safe for your account. I would recommend changing your home ip as well as using mirror mode

We are still learning as to how Jagex identifys a botter so there is no way for sure to know what is more safe for your account. I would recommend changing your home ip as well as using mirror mode

Good advice, only issue is apparently my router is trash and won't let me access the properties I need to change my ip. :/ sad day

You can use a proxie with mirror client, I currently do it and my mate does it. Admittedly he was the one who actually made it work (Games design)

I will get him to post a step by step when he gets back from work. 

Wow. I would super like to know how lol. If you can pm me or post here how it would be very appreciated.

I've gotten about 25 bans on my IP and ever since using mirror client haven't experienced one in 2 weeks. Again its not fool proof but it does help. 

Very good to know. I guess that solves my question. Mirror mode is the winner.

Wow. I would super like to know how lol. If you can pm me or post here how it would be very appreciated.

Very good to know. I guess that solves my question. Mirror mode is the winner.

Remember before you buy, mirror client doesn't work on A LOT of scripts. When it's perfect, mirror will be great.. Right now it's annoying, because 70% of my scripts don't work on it.

Remember before you buy, mirror client doesn't work on A LOT of scripts. When it's perfect, mirror will be great.. Right now it's annoying, because 70% of my scripts don't work on it.

From my experience Czar range guild, Apa rock crabs, and most of Khals scripts work.

Feel free to ask the scriper for a trial to test it in mirror before you buy. 

From my experience Czar range guild, Apa rock crabs, and most of Khals scripts work.

Feel free to ask the scriper for a trial to test it in mirror before you buy. 

Wow. Another good to know. Is that why these mining scripts mine at half speed? literally instead of clicking the next rock they wait for one to spawn or just randomly click another. No consistency. I should see if it works without mirror mode.