maxing cb

Arii

cant afford guthans....

anyone know any good scripts that i can use on mirror client to max out cb, want something thats cheap. i noticed that there is no bandit scripts on here why?

SAme exact problem as you looking for something atm using ghouls and experiments going for 80/80/80 atm will be shortly

There will be a warriors guilds script that's free for VIP's, I will probably have it ready for testing by the end of this week. Also a Bandits script will be released, I still have a private one laying around that I used for myself a long time ago but it still works.

maybe you should also make the bandit script vip only that way theres a couple of scripts. and sounds good, i would like to test if i can.

There will be a warriors guilds script that's free for VIP's, I will probably have it ready for testing by the end of this week. Also a Bandits script will be released, I still have a private one laying around that I used for myself a long time ago but it still works.

warriors guild might be good for maxing out and how did your bandits script work did you max out with it right now im testing apas ghoul script helping him fix somethings and using czars experiments but i do not know if i should use these to go to 99 because i am too broke for guthans atm to afk nmz