Banned Retrospective

Solo Me Brah

Hey there so I thought I'd post a retrospective of my bans which have been consistently occurring as of late.

Ban 1

Account Age: Over a year old

Time Lasted: 7 Days

Bot Timing: 10-16 hours a day, no breaks.
Client used: Injection

Proxy: No

Members: Yes

Offense: Macroing Major
Script Used: Paid Script (not sure if mentioning script names is against the rules)

Summary

Mostly botting at rock crabs, I didn't really care about being careful because when I used to bot back in the day it was extremely low risk in comparison to now. I didn't really read up on botting care either.

Ban 2

Account Age: Fresh

Time Lasted: 1 Days

Bot Timing: 10 hours, no breaks.

Proxy: No

Script Used: Paid Script (not sure if mentioning script names is against the rules)

Summary

Botting at rock crabs again, got to roughly 40 attack and 40 str. Realised I was IP flagged at this point, sigh.

Ban 3

Account Age: Fresh

Time Lasted: 3 Days

Bot Timing: 14 hours, 10-15 minute breaks every 2 hours.

Proxy: Yes

Summary

Actually read up this time, deleted my random.dat file, bought a proxy and even babysat my bot so I didn't do any overnighters. I was actively talking to people and sending messages to friends. I did waterfall quest to begin with, followed by 2 days of botting at rocks. Not really sure how they got me this time around.

I'm on fourth try now with a fresh proxy, I'm going to try moving away from rock crabs and doing 8 hour max sessions with daily questing/legit playing.

Sidenotes:

Everytime I've been banned I was offline at the time.

I don't use free scripts at all.

I was a member everytime.

Any additional advice?

4vR4rVI.png

By this im guessing this is not osbot bans? If not it really has no meaning here because we have a mirror client that is probably 20x better than by the looks of it raggedy client you were using before if you want to limit these bans use osbots mirror client. Also why do you bot on all fresh account? All are injection also that could be a problem but im not sure maybe osbot developers can give you more insight of why you were banned all were paid scripts also hmmmmm. 

Follow mirror client progress at this link: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/68585-mirror-client-mining-progress/

Off topic: this post reminds me why to always use osbot mirror. The injection bot bans are real man!

Edited by EasyGoldStop

4vR4rVI.png

By this im guessing this is not osbot bans? If not it really has no meaning here because we have a mirror client that is probably 20x better than by the looks of it raggedy client you were using before if you want to limit these bans use osbots mirror client. Also why do you bot on all fresh account? All are injection also that could be a problem but im not sure maybe osbot developers can give you more insight of why you were banned all were paid scripts also hmmmmm. 

Off topic: this post reminds me why to always use osbot mirror. The injection bot bans are real man!

The injection bans are false, I haven't had a ban with the normal client for weeks and I bot 17-21 hours a day on 6 accounts. Another thing is, why wouldn't he have been banned with OSBot he could just have been inactive forum wise and still active with using the bot.

I feel you.

The thing is that Rock crabs is a bot hotspot so there are higher probabilities of you being banned there than being banned killing ghosts in varrock sewer.

Try doing more quests and skills so the account loots better, get some people in friend list join a cc, play the account for a few days.

Once you start botting try doing something else every few hours. Like buying items/selling at ge, getting a few levels from a skill or a quest to continue.

Because why would a new account/player get instant member and play 14 hours a day and do almost no extra things besides rock crabs?

The injection bans are false, I haven't had a ban with the normal client for weeks and I bot 17-21 hours a day on 6 accounts. Another thing is, why wouldn't he have been banned with OSBot he could just have been inactive forum wise and still active with using the bot.

Please re read his post. Also 17-21 hours a day the delayed ban is real. 

Please re read his post. Also 17-21 hours a day the delayed ban is real. 

I don't need to re-read his post as it's your comment I am answering. The delayed bans is real? So you're saying they delay bans two weeks, bruh outta here. You're obviously buying GP and not a goldfarmer, don't speak on things you don't have a clue about. Back to selling bonds plz, kthxbai

I don't need to re-read his post as it's your comment I am answering. The delayed bans is real? So you're saying they delay bans two weeks, bruh outta here. You're obviously buying GP and not a goldfarmer, don't speak on things you don't have a clue about. Back to selling bonds plz, kthxbai

You just made yourself sound so dumb "The delayed bans is real? So you're saying they delay bans two weeks, bruh outta here." 

Yes my friend delayed bans can be 2 weeks and also you are right i'm not a gold farmer I just bot for the fun of experimenting with the amounts of gold that can be made, if I wanted to gold farm id be hella good at it considering im a server administrator myself. You obviously are not aware of jagex banning therefore this conversation is not for you hence probably be banned soon.

I guess ill give you kids some knowledge since i'm obviously not aware of jagex botting and banning procedures. So it the world of jagex there is something called a mod these mods have the ability to be anywhere in the game at anytime and watching you, there account can be invisible so they can be beside you while your botting the whole time watching you which is why you probably get bot busted even though you don't see anyone around you, they can also be lvl 3 and turn to 126 in seconds, that is one way you can be banned. Another is the jagex bot watch system in which the system does not necessarily watch and monitor how long you are doing a skill for and if you are suiciding but it monitors your human like mouse movements they can also tell weather the account is being played on the actual runescape page and or client. Delayed bans can be up to 2-4 weeks its not really like they are waiting to ban your account but once they suspect you are botting they evaluate you which could take weeks so when I say delayed ban that is what I mean. 

So like I was saying sir you might wanna do some research of your own before you start throwing around little smart ass remarks. 

Edited by EasyGoldStop

You just made yourself sound so dumb "The delayed bans is real? So you're saying they delay bans two weeks, bruh outta here." 

Yes my friend delayed bans can be 2 weeks and also you are right i'm not a gold farmer I just bot for the fun of experimenting with the amounts of gold that can be made, if I wanted to gold farm id be hella good at it considering im a server administrator myself. You obviously are not aware of jagex banning therefore this conversation is not for you hence probably be banned soon.

I guess ill give you kids some knowledge since i'm obviously not aware of jagex botting and banning procedures. So it the world of jagex there is something called a mod these mods have the ability to be anywhere in the game at anytime and watching you, there account can be invisible so they can be beside you while your botting the whole time watching you which is why you probably get bot busted even though you don't see anyone around you, they can also be lvl 3 and turn to 126 in seconds, that is one way you can be banned. Another is the jagex bot watch system in which the system does not necessarily watch and monitor how long you are doing a skill for and if you are suiciding but it monitors your human like mouse movements they can also tell weather the account is being played on the actual runescape page and or client. Delayed bans can be up to 2-4 weeks its not really like they are waiting to ban your account but once they suspect you are botting they evaluate you which could take weeks so when I say delayed ban that is what I mean. 

So like I was saying sir you might wanna do some research of your own before you start throwing around little smart ass remarks. 

Did you really spend all that time writing a bunch of non-sense?

1. You are comparing goldfarming to server administration, like really kid? How the hell do you even compare two completely opposite things.

2. You say you give some "knowledge" the so called "knowledge" you probvided the "kids" were a bunch of outdated crap. Who the hell cares whether a JaGex mod comes up to you being invisible, they could be doing that 24/7 if that was an actual part of the bot catching.

3. Who cares about being banned after 2-4 weeks einstein, by the time I hit 2 weeks on an account I've already made 50M+ profit.

4. Tell us something with don't know with the client being detected as modified.

5. Go back to the drawing board einstein, comparing goldfarming to server administration. Never lol'ed so hard before

REKT KID - KTHXBAI

Did you really spend all that time writing a bunch of non-sense?

1. You are comparing goldfarming to server administration, like really kid? How the hell do you even compare two completely opposite things.

2. You say you give some "knowledge" the so called "knowledge" you probvided the "kids" were a bunch of outdated crap. Who the hell cares whether a JaGex mod comes up to you being invisible, they could be doing that 24/7 if that was an actual part of the bot catching.

3. Who cares about being banned after 2-4 weeks einstein, by the time I hit 2 weeks on an account I've already made 50M+ profit.

4. Tell us something with don't know with the client being detected as modified.

5. Go back to the drawing board einstein, comparing goldfarming to server administration. Never lol'ed so hard before

REKT KID - KTHXBAI

But you learned something though hahaha 

Edited by EasyGoldStop