Rs3 Bonds worth more than 07

cutvision

Now that bonds have been released to 07 I've noticed that they have less use opportunities than RS3 bonds. Would that make rs3 bonds worth more?

Are Membership and RuneScape Bonds the same?OSKnightsml.png

Membership Bonds are tradeable only within Old School Runescape, and only redeemable for membership.

You can only use Old School gold to trade for them, and they cannot be
transferred to RuneScape to use for RuneCoins or Keys.

There might have been players that wanted bonds simply for the RuneCoins or Keys and the OS bonds will not provide these which at the ends it's less stuff it can do!

07: Membership only

RS3: Membership, RuneCoins and Keys

What do you think?

The people of 07 RS didn't want all that extra BS. They had the chance to vote on what they wanted and they chose to only use it for membership and nothing else.

I think it's pretty nice, though. I never did like either of the runecoins or the keys.

Uh no bonds were not voted on, they were a stipulation of free to play. 

Uh no bonds were not voted on, they were a stipulation of free to play. 

Maybe I'm just stupid and can't read, but I'm pretty damn sure they were voted upon.

It was both F2P and bonds, not just one or the other.

FrBT168.png

So you mean they were voted on. Just because they were stuck to each other doesn't mean you didn't vote on them, just means you couldn't vote on them separately.

Actually, the poll was for bonds but asked if there should there should be F2P worlds added along with bonds.

Not the other way around.

Edited by RoomScape

Maybe I'm just stupid and can't read, but I'm pretty damn sure they were voted upon.

It was both F2P and bonds, not just one or the other.

FrBT168.png

Actually, the poll was for bonds but asked if there should there should be F2P worlds added along with bonds.

Not the other way around.

Well I had no idea, was just saying if that was the case you still voted on it either way. I never voted/seen the poll at the time.