Banned again.

zartect1

Banned in a day. Started osrs with a username login account I had, so it wasn't a straight up new account. Got a few cb lvls (lv 29). Mined a bit. Approx. 6 hrs total botting time over yesterday and today. Perma banned.

I guess that confirms the "Don't bot straight away. Play legitly for a while first theory" At least it confirms that not doing that increases chances of being banned.

Disheartening seeing how much EFFORT it takes when the goal is to put little to no effort.

One weird thing is that I pretty much did the identical thing with another account and it lasted 3 weeks before it got banned. 6 hrs vs 150 hrs bot time. 

**FYI: I search and delete the random.dat file every day

I always like to read people's experiences to get a better grasp on the patterns of being banned and being safe. Post them if you want :)

• Like 1

I can tell you that I NEVER bot from lvl 3. I personally do the first basic req skills and most (if not all) f2p quests. I also do waterfall quest, but not so much so of training combat skills in-case someone has an idea for a pure. I've made only a small number of accounts, I think like 3 in total (that i only used to make money) But those 3 accs made me over 100m 07 cause I wasn't stupidly botting. Moral of my story: Train legit, then bot. Might suck for the first few days / hours, but it is totally worth it if you are smart about how you bot.

Sounds to me like you're flagged. I haven't had a ban in like 2 weeks now, and I run 6 accounts atm. 

I also thought so. Need to change ip/get proxies if I'm going to continue. 

That sucks man, maybe you should invest in vip and see if the mirror client helps any.

Yeah I'm just about to, if everyone wasn't saying it was buggy and non-working I would've already. Also, I'm wondering what the bandwidth/cpu usage of the mirror mode is compared to regular?

I can tell you that I NEVER bot from lvl 3. I personally do the first basic req skills and most (if not all) f2p quests. I also do waterfall quest, but not so much so of training combat skills in-case someone has an idea for a pure. I've made only a small number of accounts, I think like 3 in total (that i only used to make money) But those 3 accs made me over 100m 07 cause I wasn't stupidly botting. Moral of my story: Train legit, then bot. Might suck for the first few days / hours, but it is totally worth it if you are smart about how you bot.

Thanks for advice. How long have you been botting those three accounts? And at what point do you consider your accounts "legit" enough to bot? How many hrs a day do you bot each? Proxy/no proxies?

1) once u are banned, get a proxie, atleast a free one idk

2) dont bot 50 hours, thats not human

Use a proxie, don't bot on a low lvl f2p acc, don't bot commonly botted things, and don't bot for 50 hours straight smile.png

Thanks for replies. I definitely wasn't botting 50 hrs straight. I botted 6 hrs, and not even consecutively. I do need a proxy and to play legitly till I'm less of a suspect I guess.