Getting a new laptop

RServiceGeeks

Well Im getting a new laptop tonight I currently have a Acer with a i7 processor but im going to be getting another Acer but it will be an i3 how can I connect both of the laptops together to where I only need to use 1 mouse for both laptops im new to this so eh I dont really know much about it any help would be appreciated. 

I don't think that is quite possible. You could try to use ones laptop as a screen for the other laptop but even that isn't possible I think. You might need to buy a separate monitor

So how do people do that like have monitors connected to one another?

They are two different PCs with their own monitor. You can simply not connect them without opening the case and connecting the monitor of one of them to the other, but you could as well just buy a second monitor.

Do you really need a 2nd laptop? You should consider getting a desktop instead of a 2nd laptop.

You're very limited using a laptop and you'll probably end up buying a desktop anyway. (talking out of experience)

Edited by HeroicRambo

They are two different PCs with their own monitor. You can simply not connect them without opening the case and connecting the monitor of one of them to the other, but you could as well just buy a second monitor.

Do you really need a 2nd laptop? You should consider getting a desktop instead of a 2nd laptop.

You're very limited using a laptop and you'll probably end up buying a desktop anyway. (talking out of experience)

Well I have a desktop its an HP pavillion. 

Mirror the monitors, you'll need a hdmi cable or maybe a vga if it'll even support that.

Ahh thank you also im planning to use all of them but I need 2 of something either one of them to be linked together using the same mouse I just need to know how to make that possible weather I need to just buy 2 more laptops or what. 

If you're talking about having multiple monitors like I do :http://i.imgur.com/dkuLprZ.jpg

Then you're going to need a desktop and two monitors lol.

I don't think it's possible to have multiple monitors on a laptop lol

Ahh so 1 desktop and 2 monitors gotcha