dispute on forum member FahQ

rekt m8

i asked someone to help me get to wilderness volcano, and he decided to help me out, to be safe i paid half  of the price in advantage and told to pay the another half after he gets me there.

but instead he killed me. i then geared up quickly and went back and killed him so i wouldnt be in a big loss.

so sad :/

here is a little  proof:

b28b73cc6b324316727e9d9add3cb2bb.png

524e16f2d88da7ade7cef2c2a936e751.png

d2c0afce2192dec3ed6190082e3307a9.png

he told me in chatbox "why would i scam 100k,  i got feedback" lots of people in chatbox saw that, so yeah i want mods to take action against him.

@rekt m8 was given a lot of help regarding 'getting to the volcano' in the chat, he was trolling everybody, i warned him to stop being a nuisance and also kicked him, i didn't want to ban over something so petty but maybe i should of done.  must of killed him to get some sort of revenge as he was offering rekt help and rekt continued to try and be a troll. The whole conversation happened in the past 30 mins within the chat box.

i see, so even chatbox assistant turns back on me, it was naive of me to rely on help from him. i guess next time i will make a video, yes people can be annoying when they constantly ask for help and it can be considered as a troll.

It did seem like you were trolling indeed, next time be more clear.

@rekt m8 was given a lot of help regarding 'getting to the volcano' in the chat, he was trolling everybody, i warned him to stop being a nuisance and also kicked him, i didn't want to ban over something so petty but maybe i should of done.  must of killed him to get some sort of revenge as he was offering rekt help and rekt continued to try and be a troll. The whole conversation happened in the past 30 mins within the chat box.

Just reading through it. But thanks for the clarification, a ban might have been too harsh.

it was clearly a joke, if this sad little troll wants his 50k he can have it......

Please do so.

• Like 2